My first track

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/krzysztof-borkow ... losed-room

What do you guys think? I need some critics.
GASP!! O.O
Not my style in music.
But it sounds good and horrifying enough. I commend you on that.
The effects, synths and that background ambient pad, were definitely put to good use in this.
They really give, to the overall horror feel of the track.
Very good for your first track.
This music would fit in well, in a Fatal Frame game.

Imagine, the Fatal Frame girls, are exploring a spooky mansion and this music is playing in the background. :D
Wrd. 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:GASP!! O.O
Not my style in music.
But it sounds good and horrifying enough. I commend you on that.
The effects, synths and that background ambient pad, were definitely put to good use in this.
They really give, to the overall horror feel of the track.
Very good for your first track.
This music would fit in well, in a Fatal Frame game.

Imagine, the Fatal Frame girls, are exploring a spooky mansion and this music is playing in the background. :D
Wrd. 8-)
Thank you very much for this feedback. :D
Imo this is, as Brandy also said, game-level music. I found one thing that i diddent like, and i maked 'this one' on your track. Imo that effect stands out, but not in a good way. I think you should let it fade out just as all the other sudden effects does (like 'this is better' mark, or it should only sound 'once' at a time. Its like the brain expect it to 'reverb-out' but it does not, and then it gets to be too pushy.
The soundscape is really interesting and has a lot of dark wibe.
Remove my marks ;)
Not bad, but I think your mixing was a tad off, everything seemed to be at the same level, so the nuance
was a little lost. Also, I think you should add some reverb to the shuffles and piano. That would
make it creepier. Give 'em a YUUUGE tail.
mrlmmsguy wrote:Not bad, but I think your mixing was a tad off, everything seemed to be at the same level, so the nuance
was a little lost. Also, I think you should add some reverb to the shuffles and piano. That would
make it creepier. Give 'em a YUUUGE tail.
I will think about it :)