Final Dance Of Space EP

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Haven't released any songs in ages. Been busy at work. :) Here's an EP of 3 songs. Enjoy <3
https://soundcloud.com/thechillfrog/set ... f-space-ep
Wooah! 3 songs?
I guess I have my work cut out for me today. ;)

My Fellow Friends: Interesting start up.
The heavy Dup sound, seems to be a tiny bit too loud. Or could it be my speakers?
This one has an ambient cosmic feel to it. It definitely sounds nice.

Rising And Faltering: This one is interesting. It feels as if you're floating up to space.
How the track changes and goes into a cool sounding drum beat rhythm from 1:55 secs to 2:33 secs
was totally unexpected. I wasn't expecting a turn like that, in the track.
This track is my fav out of the 3 tracks. 8-)

When will you stop: It kinda sounds like a partial remix, of your The Snow is Everywhere track.
Which is my fav.
Still, it sounds nice though.

Nice collection of music you have here dude.
Haha yeah it's especially rare for me to do three tracks... ;)

Yeah the kick could use some fine tuning. :) Huh funnily enough, the effect I use for the main lead at the beginning is called "Falling_Stars" and sounds quite space ish :D

Rising and faltering was something that was completely different from my other songs, tbh. It's a new type of style that I have never used before. I was listening to some of the Interstellar soundtrack when I came to a song with a progressive organ and one day I was like "Let's use organs!" ;)

Haha yeah it does. :) Awe thanks, I didn't know that "The Snow Is Everywhere" is your favorite. :) Love all feedback!

Peace,

CF**
https://soundcloud.com/thechillfrog/its ... sneak-peek

Sneak peek for my upcoming song <33
The ambient sounds in this set are nice, but the songs themselves are a bit too repetitive for me. I liked the drum beat halfway through "Rising and Faltering" though.
Thanks! :)

Btw, that sneak peek is part of a song that I'm working on with Leche. Can't wait to release it! <3
You already had insightful comments on the music, il jus comment on the tech side. You have a clean soundscape, but its not 'spacey' I think you can work more with the placement of the instruments, and maby have some movement. But your sounds are balanced and crisp, that is good. I do miss some 'found-sound'. Some nature-ish sweeps or aslike, though
Ok thanks! :)