New House Track With Vocals

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Not much to say about this one, feedback is welcomed :) https://soundcloud.com/lockdownsounds/l ... nna-miller
Lockdown wrote:Not much to say about this one
Ooo i think you could say a lot, like how did you find Anna (sounds very nice;) asoasf, but the track is good. I like how you have worked with the subtle but important reverb, and the overall soundscape. The vocal does at some occasions 'drowned' in frequency-fight, and then it hard to hear Annas vocal. The last part 3:13 has a very different feel. Im not so sure about that. Especially the monotone bass. Its irrie, but if that intended, then spot on.
musikbear wrote:
Lockdown wrote:Not much to say about this one
Ooo i think you could say a lot, like how did you find Anna (sounds very nice;) asoasf, but the track is good. I like how you have worked with the subtle but important reverb, and the overall soundscape. The vocal does at some occasions 'drowned' in frequency-fight, and then it hard to hear Annas vocal. The last part 3:13 has a very different feel. Im not so sure about that. Especially the monotone bass. Its irrie, but if that intended, then spot on.
Yeah there is a lot going on with the synths, and I'm still working on becoming better at mixing. The ending is just something different I wanted to try out than having something I would typically make.
This is one unusual sounding House Track.
Sounds good.
Nice singer. Her voice really sounds good for this music track.

Now that is an unusual bass sound for a House track.
Even musikbear noticed it too.

I like the melody synth part, going into the buildup, followed by deja vu deja vu lyric, from 57 secs to 1:12 secs.
You did that whole thing there, very well. Perfectly. 8-)
You got some madskillz skillz there dude. 8-)

Now this is interesting. What an unusual ending.
3:11 secs onward, sounds like how some of those Japanese musicians, make some of their music.
Interesting.