Magenta, Help wanted

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Here is my newest track for the masses to burn massive amounts of calories to. Or just chill and play videogames with. Not judging https://soundcloud.com/mrlmmsguy/magenta
I'm looking for ways to improve this track and my all-around sound, so feel free to roast me in the comments. Help is not needed but would be appreciated. God bless and good day!
This is a really good track. :)
Really interesting use of synths, sounds and sound effects etc.

I see that someone on soundcloud, spoke about the drums.
The drums sound really nice, but somehow, need a bit more power in them. :)
This is a pretty good dubstep track, especially for LMMS. You did a good job with the dubstep sound effects and overall feel with the rhythm; it's definitely a solid bass. I agree with the need for a stronger kick, and I'm going to take that a bit further and say that the low end in general is pretty weak. You could boost it with EQ, but a better fix would just be to add a sub bass or modify your basses so they have some weight in the 60-150 Hz region (same with the kick).
Thanks, Snarf and Brandy, something I'm still wondering about is the composition in itself, I feel like my melodic transitions aren't always musical and that the drops are missing something in their structure. But maybe I'm just being hypercritical.