Industrial music project made exclusively with LMMS.

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!

Code: Select all

[code]
[/code]I have only been at this for 6 months, mixing whole songs on my computer anyway. I seem to have picked up a few fans who are encouraging me. :)

Let me know what you think.

https://soundcloud.com/hexphosphorus/se ... phosphorus

Also, I got a pretty awesome review lately.

"Engines engage. Powersuit entered. Time to enter the dungeon." Truly suiting of it's title, this track would do well on any soundtrack where you are plunged headfirst into the pits of hell slaughtering demons and succubus, who were previously busy torturing those eternal souls condemned to suffer. This is a track not for the faint of heart, composing of mountains of distortion and noise layered on top of some very naughty samples and a thick tribal inspired drum beat.

http://www.theinfidelnetwerk.com/#!Musi ... e8d8d977db
That is different almost violent and energetic. I noticed enormous clipping, but i suspect that it is intended? I am sure the genre has followers. I wont be one :p
musikbear wrote:That is different almost violent and energetic.
musikbear said it best.

I will be honest too.
Definitely not my style of music. :P
But I've listened to some of your tracks and they sound quite good. :)
Also, not my style of games, but they would sound great for a God of War or Gears of War type games too.
musikbear wrote:I noticed enormous clipping, but i suspect that it is intended?
I agree with this statement.
Was the clipping intentional?
Because as strange as this sounds, for a genre like this, it would sorta make sense, in a sense.
But then again, I'm not an expert in this Industrial genre.

On another note:
What I find interesting, is that we have another Industrial musician on the Lmms Forums.
Interesting. Is this a new Lmms musician trend? :)
I can dig it... makes me think of the soundtrack from Descent 2 (which I think was done in part by Nivek Ogre of Skinny Puppy).