Some jazzy electronic music

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/melodic-synth-lab/b-1

I felt like trying out some jazzier stuff in LMMS, and this was the result. Let me know what you think!
Now this is uniquely cool.
I'm really digging the cool vibe from it. 8-)
I like how you used all of those these different sounds, and put them all together in this track.

Very Jazztronic dude. 8-)
(Yep. Jazztronic is my new made up word now. :P )
Wrd. 8-)

PS: I noticed that in some parts of the track, the volume gets a bit too loud.
It could be a soundcloud uploading issue though. :)
Nice track. Playful and fun. The mash of a little dub and use of acid bass makes it different in a fun way. Could almost be how a jazz-group fooled around after a gig :p
Thanks for the kind words guys! I really had fun making this.
brandystarbrite wrote: PS: I noticed that in some parts of the track, the volume gets a bit too loud.
It could be a soundcloud uploading issue though. :)
As for this, it's not a Soundcloud issue— I'm just bad at keeping my volume levels consistent, especially during the drop when I get a little carried away!
I've been thinking a lot about trying to make swing tunes in LMMS (a friend introduced me to Caravan Palace a couple weeks ago and it's been preying heavily on my mind). Nice to know I'm not the only one thinking about jazz! Thanks for uploading this, it's a lot of fun to listen to!
Ayy another Caravan Palace fan! While I didn't have their style in mind when I made this, I did want to make something more swingy than typical straight-eighth EDM. I'm glad you like it!