Guitar and ambient track

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I've made a new song using samples of my friends guitar playing, combing this with lmms is a lot of fun.

https://soundcloud.com/toby_morgan/elephant-fungus
Interesting music. 8-)
It sounds very countryish and naturish, all at the same time.
Nice guitar playing too. :)
The most interesting part starts at 2:25. I like that part. Did you do that with zynaddsubfx, with other instruments or with VST-plugins?
Sorry for being too straightforward but I think the guitar part is not so good before 2:25. First time I listened it I though it was too arhythmic related to playing the guitar. For second listening I agree with the rhythm but the playing needs more practice. It there were no rhythm at all that wouldn't be the problem. If it is a draft sample and not a complete track then it is very good. But for final version I would record the playing again.
Maybe I just idealize the music too bug and criticize even pop-artists, so no offense. :)
Nice and chill.
I'd like to respectfully disagree with ryukusu.... I think the slight messiness of the guitar (maybe not "messiness" exactly but I can't think of a better word for what I'm thinking) goes very well with the sort of naturist/biological aesthetic. It pulls me right into the mood of the piece. "Untamed" might be a better word. There is such a thing as too much polishing. ;)
I loved every second of this.
I don't like bits and pieces, but overall its a pretty nice track.
Overall very, very weird. But also elegant, spooky and beautiful. I like the delayed, echoed, arythmic riff at the beginning. The transitions are cool as well. This sounds like something i'd pick up off bandcamp for 4.99 for sure. But in my oppinion, and i dont know why, but the artwork came off a little bit pretentious when i first saw it so i had a bit of hesitation before i actually heard the song. I like you, you beautiful weirdo.
an ambient track! :O I make ambient, also :) Love it. I've heard it before and am glad to give it another listen. The guitar is gorgeous, the subtle choir in the background and ambience to start it off makes it sound so good <3 Great job.