New Chillcore track :)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Just finished another one I kinda like, and wanted a few opinions. This is not my regular style so I'm stepping a bit out of my comfort zone with this one. So I would really appreciate some feedback. Thanks :)

https://soundcloud.com/djvoid-official/pianostep
Nice. I especially like you ice-bell, those not always easy to get really clean. I do hear some 'frequency fights' Listen at ~2:20 a.e Can you hear like a harshness or muddle of the sounds. That could be from excessive resonance, but it does not look like you have clippings, but does some individual channels clip, but are forced down in master with a limiter?
musikbear wrote:Nice. I especially like you ice-bell, those not always easy to get really clean. I do hear some 'frequency fights' Listen at ~2:20 a.e Can you hear like a harshness or muddle of the sounds. That could be from excessive resonance, but it does not look like you have clippings, but does some individual channels clip, but are forced down in master with a limiter?
Yeah, and the bell did have worse clipping. All I did was added like .05 attack on the bell to take care of that the best I could. And thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
DJ Void wrote:Just finished another one I kinda like, and wanted a few opinions. This is not my regular style so I'm stepping a bit out of my comfort zone with this one. So I would really appreciate some feedback. Thanks :)

That is a beautiful track sir. Those melodies were out of this world. That bell lead in the beginning was also really cool and clean-sounding. Good job. There was some clipping on the kicks, if you're layering, you can turn down individual note volumes in the piano roll. (right click a B+B track).
God Bless and good day.
mrlmmsguy wrote:
DJ Void wrote:Just finished another one I kinda like, and wanted a few opinions. This is not my regular style so I'm stepping a bit out of my comfort zone with this one. So I would really appreciate some feedback. Thanks :)

That is a beautiful track sir. Those melodies were out of this world. That bell lead in the beginning was also really cool and clean-sounding. Good job. There was some clipping on the kicks, if you're layering, you can turn down individual note volumes in the piano roll. (right click a B+B track).
God Bless and good day.
Thanks man, I'm really glad you liked it :) Tbh, this was originally something I wrote on piano a while back and decided it would make a nice edm track. And oh I didnt think of that, thanks man :)
Only problem, and something that still bothers me about this one tho, it I had trouble fitting the percussion in and the rhythm of the percussion still sounds off to me for some reason, may just be me tho.
Guiders wrote:What do you think about this question, I think.
genting ผ่านเว็บ
Hmm?
Pretty cool. :P
SonicSpeed wrote:Pretty cool. :P
Thanks man :)
Lovely sounding track. :)
Cool bell melodies. 8-)