First track with Lmms

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello there,

My friend recommended me the program and i would like if youd help me with my first track. Some hints would be appreciated.

Here it is: track.

Thank you,

Weavile
Hey, that's pretty good for the first track!
No complaints here, everything is nice.
DJ Weavile wrote:Hello there,

My friend recommended me the program and i would like if youd help me with my first track. Some hints would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Weavile
If this is indeed your first track that's amazing. My intuition tells me that this isn't yours tho, but I may be wrong. Just a little too well put together for a first timer is all.
DJ Void wrote:

Thank you,

Weavile
If this is indeed your first track that's amazing. My intuition tells me that this isn't yours tho, but I may be wrong. Just a little too well put together for a first timer is all.
Thanks, i watched a lot of tutorials before startings and got some samples
DJ Weavile wrote:
DJ Void wrote:

Thank you,

Weavile
Thanks, i watched a lot of tutorials before startings and got some samples
Thankyou for not taking me the wrong way :)
For your first track, this is a really well put together music track. 8-)
I'm not sure if it was intentional, but I noticed that the kick drum, seems to dip in volume a bit.
But all in all, great work. You got skillz dude. 8-)