Dragons

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Nice track sir. The melodies were quite pretty and the mixing was quite well done. Sounds like someone went to Mt. Silver and back making this. The effort shows. What I'd recommend is changing the presets to make them your own and varying your sample library. You can find some politely licensed goodies here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4961. Nice work.
You did a good job on this track, no clipping, instruments are clearly audible and not too loud. In your future tracks you could add a subbass (TripleOscillator - turn the first two oscillators down - third oscillator -32 semitones, sine - turn attack a bit down)
With a subbass you can get more depth in your tracks (make with the subbass NO complex melodies - just a simple chord progression)
I didn't use a subbass in my really old tracks until some users in this forum explained it to me. It REALLY makes a difference.

Otherwise good job!
mrlmmsguy wrote:Nice track sir. The melodies were quite pretty and the mixing was quite well done. Sounds like someone went to Mt. Silver and back making this. The effort shows. What I'd recommend is changing the presets to make them your own and varying your sample library. You can find some politely licensed goodies here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4961. Nice work.
Thanks, i will look into that
ACYDE Music wrote:You did a good job on this track, no clipping, instruments are clearly audible and not too loud. In your future tracks you could add a subbass (TripleOscillator - turn the first two oscillators down - third oscillator -32 semitones, sine - turn attack a bit down)
With a subbass you can get more depth in your tracks (make with the subbass NO complex melodies - just a simple chord progression)
I didn't use a subbass in my really old tracks until some users in this forum explained it to me. It REALLY makes a difference.

Otherwise good job!
Thanks, understood
ACYDE Music wrote:You did a good job on this track, no clipping, instruments are clearly audible and not too loud. In your future tracks you could add a subbass (TripleOscillator - turn the first two oscillators down - third oscillator -32 semitones, sine - turn attack a bit down)

Otherwise good job!
i can only detune to 32 semitones and i dont know how to turn the attack down
i would like you to help me out
Ok:
Here you can see, I've turned Osc1 and Osc2 all the way down. Osc3 at the CRS - Parameter -24. (Sorry, I mixed something up)

The Attack:
The ATT-Parameter: Turn it a little bit down, so you are satisfied with the result. When you don't turn attack down, the subbass clicks a bit, doesn't sound good.
Don't forget to turn the AMT-Paramteter all the way up! The Hold- Parameter should be all the way up too, so the subbass can play longer notes too.
ACYDE Music wrote:Ok:
Here you can see, I've turned Osc1 and Osc2 all the way down. Osc3 at the CRS - Parameter -24. (Sorry, I mixed something up)

The Attack:
The ATT-Parameter: Turn it a little bit down, so you are satisfied with the result. When you don't turn attack down, the subbass clicks a bit, doesn't sound good.
Don't forget to turn the AMT-Paramteter all the way up! The Hold- Parameter should be all the way up too, so the subbass can play longer notes too.
okay thanks
I felt that I'm in somewhere on China. Reminds me about the tradition musics right there, this one made it though in the modern way. (that's what I thought) Overall, nice track!
This is nice. :)
Dragons: The title of the track, suits this track perfectly.
I myself, strangely get an asian type partial pokemon vibe, from this track.

My suggestion: Add a slight reverb to the clap sound. To make it sound a bit fuller.

After the drum roll, which ends at 40 secs followed by a sec or 2 of silence, the volume gets abruptly loud,
as the next synth plays from 42 secs onward.
My suggestion: Is to find a way for the volumes, of the lower volume synth melody, and the louder playing synth melodies, that follow afterwards, to transition into each other nicely. :)

I had fun listening to this track. Good work.
Now I feel for asian food. :P
Foody time. 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:This is nice. :)
Dragons: The title of the track, suits this track perfectly.
I myself, strangely get an asian type partial pokemon vibe, from this track.

My suggestion: Add a slight reverb to the clap sound. To make it sound a bit fuller.

After the drum roll, which ends at 40 secs followed by a sec or 2 of silence, the volume gets abruptly loud,
as the next synth plays from 42 secs onward.
My suggestion: Is to find a way for the volumes, of the lower volume synth melody, and the louder playing synth melodies, that follow afterwards, to transition into each other nicely. :)

I had fun listening to this track. Good work.
Now I feel for asian food. :P
Foody time. 8-)
\
Hehe, glad you liked it
Thanks for the tips