new remix: Calvin Harris - Outside (ACYDE Remix)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Firstly, don't get so worked up over it. Secondly, an amount of followers does not really determines someone's fucking knowledge with genres. Monstercat has gotten it wrong before.
Whoa, easy there, everyone.
I understand that that the "Rework/Remix/Remake/Reremix/whatever" thingamajig is bugging you, but why can't we all just agree that's it's a nice song? I mean, yeah, sure. You gotta know what is it a remix or a cover or a remake, but still.
Keep it nice guys. And no need for foul language either. :geek:
That goes for everyone.
You all are having a discussion, on what describes, ACYDE'S Version of Calvin Harris' song the best.

@ACYDE, I don't know if this would work, but why not call it THE ACYDE VERSION? :D
SonicSpeed wrote:Whoa, easy there, everyone.
I understand that that the "Rework/Remix/Remake/Reremix/whatever" thingamajig is bugging you, but why can't we all just agree that's it's a nice song? I mean, yeah, sure. You gotta know what is it a remix or a cover or a remake, but still.
True words :D
brandystarbrite wrote:Keep it nice guys. And no need for foul language either. :geek:
That goes for everyone.
You all are having a discussion, on what describes, ACYDE'S Version of Calvin Harris' song the best.

@ACYDE, I don't know if this would work, but why not call it THE ACYDE VERSION? :D
Thats an idea too :D
My dearest apologies :)
Leche, if you have a proof, i'll agree, but the proof on wikipedia (wikipedia can be incorrect sometimes) says me that i'm right.
Why do you think you now this thing better than professional musicians, not 1 or 2 pro musicians, but thousands and more?
And I haven't seen any pro musicians who understand remix like you understand.
P. S. I sometimes can't understand what you write, f. e. " don't get so worked up over i". I'm not from England, USA, EU, Australia and so one.
Well said, brandy and sonic :)

Anywho, great job, nonetheless acyde. Your song is pro and good job at fitting the bpm just right. A job well done :)
Thanks ChillFox <3
It was a lot of work to get this track on that level.
Well, now I have to reload my inspiration and make another track. I'll try to get it as pro sounding as I can, maybe I try to submit it to MrSuicideShepp but I dont think he will accept it :D
And a mashup would be cool too :D
ACYDE Music wrote:Thanks ChillFox <3
It was a lot of work to get this track on that level.
Well, now I have to reload my inspiration and make another track. I'll try to get it as pro sounding as I can, maybe I try to submit it to MrSuicideShepp but I dont think he will accept it :D
And a mashup would be cool too :D
I think you have a high chance of being submitted by him, ACYDE. :) Always remain optimistic about being published cause you never know ;)
True words :)