My latest EP

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I like the Arabic influence in the Back in Five track.
Now that, is an unusual cool build up from 1:14 secs to 1:25 secs, then the music changes.
I don't think I've ever heard, a creative sounding build up, like that before.

Battle of the Bango's is overall, a good track. :D
But between 53 to 55 secs, it seems that some snare notes are missing, which caused and didn't give the impression, that the song was going to transition, into that banjo instrument that plays afterwards, correctly.
It sounded as if part of the track, was cut off abruptly and the banjo part, was added on to it in a rushed manner.
But still, good track with nice banjo melodies.

I find that Conflict is interesting and has an unusual sound, with all of those phasey cut off notes.
Cool effect and good music.

Exploration is an unusual yet surreal, computerised robotic sounding track and I like how it sounds.
My only problem, is that it's too short, and another 50 secs would have been good for me. ;) 8-)

I like the piano opening of Fav. This entire track, has a laid back feeling to it.
Time to relax in the desert and drink ice tea. 8-)

Nice pixelated robot coverart.
He looks like he's trying to be James Bond, with the squashed target circle appearing around him. He! He! :mrgreen:

Overall, a good music album mix, with 5 different types of music genres, put together in it.
I highly recommend anyone reading this topic, to check out this album.
Great music Leche. And good work. :)