New Track Demo: Looking (Anywhere But Back)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
This is maybe thirty minutes worth of practice with ZynAddSubFX, which is kinda my favorite synth by now. I honestly work more with that plugin than any other. Truth be told, the only other ones I use are the triple oscilator, sf2 plugin, and maybe Kicker on occasion.

https://soundcloud.com/davisjacobym/loo ... t-back-wip
Like your practice with ZynAddSubFX paid off. :)
Nice short. :)
Woah, you should do tuts on YouTube or some thing for ZynAddSubFx. i know there are some already out there, but they just cover basics. me likey.
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:Woah, you should do tuts on YouTube or some thing for ZynAddSubFx. i know there are some already out there, but they just cover basics. me likey.
I've heavily considered doing live streams or vids, still trying to work out details though.
davisjacobym wrote:
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:Woah, you should do tuts on YouTube or some thing for ZynAddSubFx. i know there are some already out there, but they just cover basics. me likey.
I've heavily considered doing live streams or vids, still trying to work out details though.
that would be awesome if you do that. im still pretty much a noob at Zyn. the only time i have used zyn was for my song (the growl), but that was a tutorial.
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:
davisjacobym wrote:
that would be awesome if you do that. im still pretty much a noob at Zyn. the only time i have used zyn was for my song (the growl), but that was a tutorial.
I'm about to pm you via soundcloud. Watch for the message in a couple minutes.