Basket of Deplorables - Hillary dubstep/industrial

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Stupid funny MUSIC track, with samples of 'basket of deplorables gaff from Hillary Clinton.
https://soundcloud.com/rob-rankin-2/bas ... eplorables
Her shrill voice goes well with noisy dubstep and industrial
P.S. I'm a Bernie guy
farawayinspace wrote:Stupid funny track, based on the 'basket of deplorables gaff from Hillary Clinton.
https://soundcloud.com/rob-rankin-2/bas ... eplorables
Her shrill voice goes well with noisy dubstep and industrial
P.S. I'm a Bernie guy
im pretty sure we cant post political things on the lmms forums...im not sure.
Its obviously a music track, not a piece of political propaganda. Listen before you try to censor.
farawayinspace wrote:Stupid funny MUSIC track, with samples of 'basket of deplorables gaff from Hillary Clinton.
Not my kind of music. But I will admit, you put this together musically well. :)
It kinda reminds me, of certain 80's music tracks, where singers, would cut vocal snippets, from certain political figures speeches, or famous old movie lines, put it in their song and sing along with it.
farawayinspace wrote:Its obviously a music track, not a piece of political propaganda. Listen before you try to censor.
hey, i wasn't trying to censor...jeez i was just putting my thoughts out there...no need to get mad. And i did listen to your "music track" . if thats what you wanna call it. just because its music doesn't mean can be propaganda, i'm not saying yours IS. i'm just saying that propaganda can (and will) come in many forms.

Have a good day.
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:
farawayinspace wrote:Its obviously a music track, not a piece of political propaganda. Listen before you try to censor.
hey, i wasn't trying to censor...jeez i was just putting my thoughts out there...no need to get mad. And i did listen to your "music track" . if thats what you wanna call it. just because its music doesn't mean can be propaganda, i'm not saying yours IS. i'm just saying that propaganda can (and will) come in many forms.

Have a good day.
Hillary fan much? I would say to email her and tell her, but if I recall, she deletes all those xD

But no in all honesty, I loved this track, it's pretty dope :)
Here's a hint: when your post contains excessive 'im not sure' don't bother posting.
DJ Void wrote:
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:

Have a good day.
Hillary fan much? I would say to email her and tell her, but if I recall, she deletes all those xD

But no in all honesty, I loved this track, it's pretty dope :)
Haha, nice one. Nah man, I think she's a criminal. Bernie is a passive nazi. And trump...is stupid.

EDIT: Hillary IS a criminal.
farawayinspace wrote:
Here's a hint: when your post contains excessive 'im not sure' don't bother posting.
Now see, your trying to pick a fight with me. Why? What made you so upset that your still being a grumpster? And besides! I just thought we weren't able to post anything political...but I'm SO sorry that I got it wrong....I guess you got triggered.
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote: Nah man, I think she's a criminal. Bernie is a passive nazi. And trump...is stupid.

EDIT: Hillary IS a criminal.
And u accuse my posts of being overtly political?

Please stick to music-related topics, be civil, and spare us your political rants. Music transcends politics.