Basket of Deplorables - Hillary dubstep/industrial

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
farawayinspace wrote:
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote: Nah man, I think she's a criminal. Bernie is a passive nazi. And trump...is stupid.

EDIT: Hillary IS a criminal.
And u accuse my posts of being overtly political?

Please stick to music-related topics, be civil, and spare us your political rants. Music transcends politics.
Might wanna go re read my first post dude, never said they were overtly political, just thought we couldn't post anything politics related.

I say again...Have a WONDERFUL day :D
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:
farawayinspace wrote:
farawayinspace wrote:Its obviously a music track, not a piece of political propaganda. Listen before you try to censor.
Here's a hint: when your post contains excessive 'im not sure' don't bother posting.
Now see, your trying to pick a fight with me. Why? What made you so upset that your still being a grumpster? And besides! I just thought we weren't able to post anything political...but I'm SO sorry that I got it wrong....I guess you got triggered.

Shhhh I'm not trying to pick a fight. Just trying to lighten up the mood in this thread, I meant no offense, or maybe I'm just an offensive person by nature, not even sure xD
:arrow: @DJ Void. Did I respond to the wrong person? I wasn't aiming that at you. I thought your joke was quite funny.

EDIT: ha, my fault. I grouped you together with faraway. My apologies. I did not mean to do that. And besides, From our conversations you seem to be a nice dude.
Guys, end it with the political arguments. I see no reason why it should continue. It was a song that used samples of Hillary. Nothing more. Keep it up and an admin will shut this thread down. If you'd like to debate politics, take it to Reddit.
Trump is the best! Make America Great Again!
umcaruje wrote:Trump is the best! Make America Great Again!
Thanks... The point was to stop the political arguments... and here I thought admin's would agree with me on trying to keep this neutral.
davisjacobym wrote:
Thanks... The point was to stop the political arguments... and here I thought admin's would agree with me on trying to keep this neutral.
LOL! Nice one umcaruje.
Hail to the Führer!
oh my goodness...what did this thread become... :o
Okay dudes, that's enough. Keep it on topic musically. Lol! :geek:
Don't let me see another comment, on strange questionable old people. ;)

The topic is about the dubstep song, posted by the poster of this topic.

Also,......don't worry, I'm not angry. :)
Have a nice day. ;)

PS: I had no idea what to say. Now I'm so confused. :P :cry: