Progressive EDM : Into The Universe

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
T0NIT0RMX wrote:
Haha ^^ It's not the more you use the better it will sounds, no. Actually it's quite the opposite : the less you use, the better you are able to "tame" them together, avoid frequency overlapping etc... So 3 seems great ;) Depending on the sound you would like to get ! I wasn't able to make my sound using only 3 so I layered up until it sounds great which was 6 synth !

I use T-Force Alpha Plus to make synth, bass, kick. I made every synth by myself because there is no or few presets. A little tip is to search for youtube tutos in Sylenth1 and do the same in T-Force ;) You can learn some useful things, if you need help synth designing or whatever, just ask I'll do my best to guide you :) I also use Synth1.

(Problem : T-Force is actually 32 bits only and is NOT CPU FRIENDLY :( So when I load 60+ VST's LMMS crash... No way to solve this instead of using less plugins which sometimes is hard ^^)
Thanks for the tip for looking up sylenth1 tuts for T-Force! T-Force Alpha Plus is probably my second favorite synth so far, ZynAddSubFx coming first.

Ya, T-Force is extremely cpu intensive, I've had LMMS crash because of it also, so I try to use it sparingly, despite it being my favorite. :lol:
T0NIT0RMX wrote:
Leche wrote:fucking amazing bruh!!

I honestly think you should submit this to a label.
Haha really ? Thanks a lot Leche !!
I'm not that good for contacting labels, moreover I don't really like how music industry works so ....
In most labels you have to produce a track like every months or so and I don't have time & I don't wish for that !

But I'll send it to YouTubers ;)
Not necessarily, the label that I get published by never really bothers me.
And also, look at people like Aero Chord
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote: Thanks for the tip for looking up sylenth1 tuts for T-Force! T-Force Alpha Plus is probably my second favorite synth so far, ZynAddSubFx coming first.

Ya, T-Force is extremely cpu intensive, I've had LMMS crash because of it also, so I try to use it sparingly, despite it being my favorite. :lol:
Your welcome :)
Haha me too ! But it's number one ! And yeah sometimes it's annoying but I save my project so much under a different version name everytime that I don't fear anything ^^
Leche wrote:
T0NIT0RMX wrote: Not necessarily, the label that I get published by never really bothers me.
And also, look at people like Aero Chord
I guess it really depends on labels.. Thats a good thing then :)
I sent mail to lots of youtube channel so now I'll have to wait & hope !
ACYDE Music wrote:I am speechless!!
Thats an amazing song you have made here!
You could send your track to MrSuicideSheep, you will get more attention (you deserve more attention) :D
Thanks so much :D
I sent it to them and to lots of youtubers, I already got people who will include it in their mixes and I also get a reply of AirwaveMusicTV (900K subscribers) that they like a lot but unfortunatly it's not what they are searching at the moment :/
T0NIT0RMX wrote:
You could send your track to MrSuicideSheep, you will get more attention (you deserve more attention) :D
I sent it to them and to lots of youtubers, I already got people who will include it in their mixes and I also get a reply of AirwaveMusicTV (900K subscribers) that they like a lot but unfortunatly it's not what they are searching at the moment :/
I think you will get the attention you deserve!
ACYDE Music wrote:
T0NIT0RMX wrote:
I think you will get the attention you deserve!
I hope :) I don't do this for the money, I do this for my own pleasure, but when I know other people like I feel so happy !
I am impressed. It really sounds great.
Gps wrote:I am impressed. It really sounds great.
Thanks Gps ! There is lots and lots of work behind it ! I'm really glad you like how it sounds !
Hey T0NIT0 ! It's Nintoman ^^
I love this song and you deserve the 100 subscribers !
You sell us dreams ! Continue to do us dance !
++ on Skype (maybe ^^)

Nintoman