Progressive EDM : Into The Universe

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey guys !
I'm proud to share with you my new song !
I'm back again with Melodic Progressive EDM/Progressive house, one year after "Beyond The Limits" !
In the meantime I learned a lot, about more advanced synth design, about mixing/mastering techniques, and as always I tried to improve, following advices you guys gave me when I shared my older releases !
I hope you will have a good time listening to this one so get ready for a trip "Into The Universe" ;)
As always, feel free to tell me what you think about it, and how I could improve for my future songs !
Thanks by advance !
YouTube : https://youtu.be/TKAyFImY26E
Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/t0nit0rmx/t0nit0 ... e-universe
Bandcamp (Free DL) : http://bit.ly/1Pqwsqp
T0NIT0RMX wrote:Hey guys !
I'm proud to share with you my new song !
I'm back again with Melodic Progressive EDM/Progressive house, one year after "Beyond The Limits" !
In the meantime I learned a lot, about more advanced synth design, about mixing/mastering techniques, and as always I tried to improve, following advices you guys gave me when I shared my older releases !
I hope you will have a good time listening to this one so get ready for a trip "Into The Universe" ;)
As always, feel free to tell me what you think about it, and how I could improve for my future songs !
Thanks by advance !
YouTube : https://youtu.be/TKAyFImY26E
Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/t0nit0rmx/t0nit0 ... e-universe
Bandcamp (Free DL) : http://bit.ly/1Pqwsqp
Amazing, you've got yourself a new follower ;)

I really like the synths used, fits the genre perfectly.
Ha! Ha! Super Awesome music dude. I like this alot. :D
And it sounds very exciting, with a full vibe of energy too.
Nice to see you back and ready for the attack. :D

I like the space cover art pic.
It seems that space cover art pics, is the new scene/style, with Lmms musicians these days. :D
First Dj Voids space pic, now yours. We're on a roll here. :lol:
fucking amazing bruh!!

I honestly think you should submit this to a label.
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote: Amazing, you've got yourself a new follower ;)

I really like the synths used, fits the genre perfectly.
Thanks a lot ! It means so much to me !

I'm glad you like the synth because I made them by myself (you can hear actually at least 6 layers of synth to achieve that !), I started the project in July and I made over 1K versions of the file ^^
brandystarbrite wrote:Ha! Ha! Super Awesome music dude. I like this alot. :D
And it sounds very exciting, with a full vibe of energy too.
Nice to see you back and ready for the attack. :D
:
Thanks Brandy !
I'm really happy you feel the energy because it was one of my most important goal here ! Remember, in Beyond The Limits I sucked at making it energetic so I learned a lot, lots of people (including you & most of the lmms forum people) gave me fabulous and constructive advice to improve !

I never was gone ! I'm just brewery long to produce but hey I'm in my studies at the same time so its kinda hard to make music as much as I would ! but when i have time I'm 200% on it enjoying every second of making music or sound design !

Because this is the first time I produce my own kick from scratch ! I wanted it to fit the track perfectly so I didn't have other choices that taking a synth,, making a sine subbass and tweaking that amp envelope and pitch mod and distortion to achive the sound of a kick and that Transient Shaper that really helped making it feel "In Your Face" !
Same things for basses, I learned that I must use middle bass so my sound would sound bassy even in crappy speakers or headphones ! Same for leads , being careful nor making that screaming and making them full of mid frequencies !

I really struggled with this one but I learned so much !
In production, the more you learn the less you have the feeling you know everything

Everything is still to discover and it's the endless loop of producing, you can always improve and that's what I love here <3

brandystarbrite wrote: I like the space cover art pic.
It seems that space cover art pics, is the new scene/style, with Lmms musicians these days. :D
First Dj Voids space pic, now yours. We're on a roll here. :lol:
Hehe ^^ it's a pic from Pixabay, free for commercial use of course, I actually didn't know how to call the sound but when I saw the pic I knew immediately !
Haha yea that's true ! It looks so great !
Leche wrote:fucking amazing bruh!!

I honestly think you should submit this to a label.
Haha really ? Thanks a lot Leche !!
I'm not that good for contacting labels, moreover I don't really like how music industry works so ....
In most labels you have to produce a track like every months or so and I don't have time & I don't wish for that !

But I'll send it to YouTubers ;)
T0NIT0RMX wrote: Thanks a lot ! It means so much to me !

I'm glad you like the synth because I made them by myself (you can hear actually at least 6 layers of synth to achieve that !), I started the project in July and I made over 1K versions of the file ^^
6!? Wow, my latest project I'm working on ( big room house ) only has three, and I thought that was a lot. I may just need to step it up a notch :lol:

What do you use for synthesizers?
I am speechless!!
Thats an amazing song you have made here!
You could send your track to MrSuicideSheep, you will get more attention (you deserve more attention) :D
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote: 6!? Wow, my latest project I'm working on ( big room house ) only has three, and I thought that was a lot. I may just need to step it up a notch :lol:

What do you use for synthesizers?
Haha ^^ It's not the more you use the better it will sounds, no. Actually it's quite the opposite : the less you use, the better you are able to "tame" them together, avoid frequency overlapping etc... So 3 seems great ;) Depending on the sound you would like to get ! I wasn't able to make my sound using only 3 so I layered up until it sounds great which was 6 synth !

I use T-Force Alpha Plus to make synth, bass, kick. I made every synth by myself because there is no or few presets. A little tip is to search for youtube tutos in Sylenth1 and do the same in T-Force ;) You can learn some useful things, if you need help synth designing or whatever, just ask I'll do my best to guide you :) I also use Synth1.

(Problem : T-Force is actually 32 bits only and is NOT CPU FRIENDLY :( So when I load 60+ VST's LMMS crash... No way to solve this instead of using less plugins which sometimes is hard ^^)