Looking for feedback on soundtrack

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Looking for feedback on this soundtrack:

https://soundcloud.com/peeftube-music/s ... ontier-ost
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 6sMfQvtMbL

P.S. All of these were made in LMMS. Anything lower on the list is probably newer. [SoundCloud]
Well, holy crap, that's a looooot of tracks.
Checked them out. They all sound pretty good! Frontier sounds like a fun game (especially since I'm a fan of Sonic, Freedom Planet, Mario and Metroid). Looking forward to it!

Also, can I make some decent music for here too? :P
SonicSpeed wrote:Well, holy crap, that's a looooot of tracks.
Checked them out. They all sound pretty good! Frontier sounds like a fun game (especially since I'm a fan of Sonic, Freedom Planet, Mario and Metroid). Looking forward to it!

I have been looking for soundtrack developers. However, I have to ask first - do you have either Skype or Discord? It's more efficient for me to send files through these 2 systems.
peefTube Music wrote:

I have been looking for soundtrack developers. However, I have to ask first - do you have either Skype or Discord? It's more efficient for me to send files through these 2 systems.
I do have Skype and I'm planning on making the Discord account.
SonicSpeed wrote:
peefTube Music wrote:

I do have Skype and I'm planning on making the Discord account.
Okay, I'll need your Skype then.
peefTube Music wrote:Looking for feedback on this soundtrack:

P.S. All of these were made in LMMS. Anything lower on the list is probably newer. [SoundCloud]
Nice 5 tracks. :)

Cries of the slain: Is nice.
But certain parts of it are a bit loud, and resonating and a bit, eg. 48 secs to 1:42 secs.
Also certain parts of the track seem to be lower in volume, than the rest of it.

Boarding the Enigma [Final Stage] - The selection of synth sounds and melodies used for this is amazing.
Nice gated bass sound man. :)

Infiltrating the Enigma [Final Stage] - Just like the other enigma track above, this one sounds very old school technoish too. I noticed that this one, really has a dark eerie final boss theme to it. :o

Rest, Relax, Release [Credits & Special Thanks] - This one is my favourite.
Nice ending credits music. Very relaxing. 8-)

Where Evil Lurks [Ambience] - An eerie, well composed track.
This sounds like after the credits roll, a cut scene shows, that the final boss, is unfortunately, very much still alive. :D

It was fun listening to them. Nice collection dude. 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:
peefTube Music wrote:Looking for feedback on this soundtrack:

Nice 5 tracks. :)

Cries of the slain: Is nice.
But certain parts of it are a bit loud, and resonating and a bit, eg. 48 secs to 1:42 secs.
Also certain parts of the track seem to be lower in volume, than the rest of it.

Boarding the Enigma [Final Stage] - The selection of synth sounds and melodies used for this is amazing.
Nice gated bass sound man. :)

Infiltrating the Enigma [Final Stage] - Just like the other enigma track above, this one sounds very old school technoish too. I noticed that this one, really has a dark eerie final boss theme to it. :o

Rest, Relax, Release [Credits & Special Thanks] - This one is my favourite.
Nice ending credits music. Very relaxing. 8-)

Where Evil Lurks [Ambience] - An eerie, well composed track.
This sounds like after the credits roll, a cut scene shows, that the final boss, is unfortunately, very much still alive. :D

It was fun listening to them. Nice collection dude. 8-)
Cries of the Slain This piece is like this primarily for the emotion. I was slightly depressed when I wrote this one and it came out like this because of it.

Where Evil Lurks This one actually operates as a normal cutscene background throughout certain points of the game, serving to show what the Space Pirates are up to. The final cutscenes will instead act to set up the sequel, showing military forces preparing for war and all in all creating a cliff-hanger. The final boss of this game will not end up staying alive, but bosses that come later will.
peefTube Music wrote: Cries of the Slain This piece is like this primarily for the emotion. I was slightly depressed when I wrote this one and it came out like this because of it.
Yep. I realised it was an emotional piece.
When I said it was nice, I meant it was nicely made. :)
peefTube Music wrote:Where Evil Lurks This one actually operates as a normal cutscene background throughout certain points of the game, serving to show what the Space Pirates are up to. The final cutscenes will instead act to set up the sequel, showing military forces preparing for war and all in all creating a cliff-hanger. The final boss of this game will not end up staying alive, but bosses that come later will.
Okay, cool. 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:
peefTube Music wrote: Cries of the Slain This piece is like this primarily for the emotion. I was slightly depressed when I wrote this one and it came out like this because of it.
Yep. I realised it was an emotional piece.
When I said it was nice, I meant it was nicely made. :)
I wasn't commenting on that part XD
I was more commenting on the volume part. Emotion for me pops up in drastic changes in the volume and fullness of the piece. Quiet music for me represents sadness or fear, which is what I was feeling at the time.

But still, thanks for letting me know what you think! It helps a lot ;)