Salsa time!

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Wow! That sounds very similar to what I did, with DSK OranZe.
But in my case, I made the whole melody. Exported it to Wav or ogg. Then I put it in my personal samples folder.
It saved me, from alot of Vsti crashes.
Now that is a great idea! :D

One thing I've noticed with mine though is as the notes go too low or too high it no longer sounds right; so by recording the entire melody first, and exporting that as a wav, that would probably help a lot. Another thing I was thinking of was to create the track using the sampled notes and then replace with the actual VSTI's at the end. Either way, it sounds like we have some options when dealing with VSTI freezes.
Now that is a great idea!
Thanks. using this method saves me from "alot of crashes."

One thing I've noticed with mine though is as the notes go too low or too high it no longer sounds right; so by recording the entire melody first, and exporting that as a wav, that would probably help a lot. Another thing I was thinking of was to create the track using the sampled notes and then replace with the actual VSTI's at the end. Either way, it sounds like we have some options when dealing with VSTI freezes.
Yep. And some good options too. Hopefully the Lmms bugs will be fixed in the next release. At least the Lmms crew, are aware of the bugs in Lmms.
Yeah, I'm sure they are. VSTI's are so common these days (between LMMS and other programs) I'm sure that other people have had the same issues.

But anyway, I've been working on a few other songs too, and just thought I'd mention it here so anyone else reading this thread will know to check back again soon. :D
mfox32322 wrote:Yeah, I'm sure they are. VSTI's are so common these days (between LMMS and other programs) I'm sure that other people have had the same issues.

But anyway, I've been working on a few other songs too, and just thought I'd mention it here so anyone else reading this thread will know to check back again soon. :D
Thanks for that info dude. :D
It makes me crave nachos @_@
konemo wrote:It makes me crave nachos @_@
Now why did you have to make me feel hungry again? He! He! :lol:
Now I want "TACOS!!" Gimme Tacos NOW!