Song based out of my dreams...

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I know its a little past Halloween but I though I would make a song similar to that in a nightmare I once had, please like, comment or subscribe if you had fun listening in! Enjoy! :)
http://youtu.be/6h3inNKsS3g
Wow! You got this song from a nightmare? :o
Cool! :D
I listened to it, it's nice. Nice haunted forest pic in video too.
Thanks again starbright! Yeah, It was a weird dream to... but I'm glad I can get my inspirations from somewhere :)
It certainly sounds like music from a nightmare, and I mean that in a good way :)

Would you mind telling us what the nightmare was about? Kind of curious now.
Haha, well it was odd. But if you must, It started with me at a party with a few friends, just relaxing nothing bad happening and for some reason I wanted to walk home, so I said my goodbyes and I started walking down the street late at night. As I left the house the music started to play, I was walking for about an hour and noticed there was no sign of life... No cars... no people... nothing... It started to feel very weird because fog rolled in and there was an eerie vibe about the area... As I walked by a park (Much like the picture I found) I started to see shadows passing through the trees... fading in when I was not looking... And out when I was... I just kept walking and walking... But I had a feeling soon something bad was about to happen... Then I noticed the lights went out to every house in the city except the street lighting that was near the side walk... one by one as I walked the street lights went out... I started to jog... then all of the lights went out with the exception of the one I was standing right under... As I looked closely into the shadows I noticed I was surrounded by things I could not comprehend... Shadowy figures that were moving from all around... (Near the end of the song with the eerie vibes) The light started to flicker, me assuming the shadows could only exist without light... I felt like it would be over soon. So I stood there... The light went out... and then nothing.

THEN I woke up :D

Hope you enjoyed the story behind the dream... I was actually thinking about putting it in the description but I thought it might have been to dramatic... Odd though I must admit. Well I'm glad you enjoyed the song. Thank you!
Wow! That was scary! :lol:
Thanks for sharing your Dream......um.."nightmare" with us.
Ahaha yeah, I have a lot of nightmares, but they influence my music so I'm happy to have them, Plus I'm kind of a horror fan haha. I done some research and recently I quit smoking cigarets and instead I smoke my electronic cigaret instead... However the switch is more nicotine vs no tobacco. Nicotine effects your dreams and the more you have before going to sleep makes you have weirder and more realistic dreams. odd to think about eh? food for thought
Those are the creepiest nightmares, when you know something is out there stalking you, but you can not really see it....
dotsnspots wrote:Those are the creepiest nightmares, when you know something is out there stalking you, but you can not really see it....
Tell me about it haha
And the "worst nightmare" is when you're "young" and you find out you have "Lung Cancer" from smoking all those "stinky cigarettes!" :shock:
Oh my Gosh!!
The smiley face on the side says it all. :shock:
Food for thoughts.