a new song done with LMMS

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
salam ... hello ... bonjour everybody
this it is made entirely with ZynAddSubFx ... except for drums ... (DSK vst minidrumz)
enjoy (if possible) :mrgreen: ... feedback and comments most welcomed :
http://soundcloud.com/djallalnamri/internet-dot-com
Wow! Interesting song. "The music is easy to listen too."
I love the "Christmas Bells Shaky sounding thingys," used alot thoughout the song. "Is it a Tambourine or Arabic Riq?"
It seems you enjoy, putting "phone off the hook ring tones" in your songs. LOL! :mrgreen:

3:39 4:01..........putting this in so late in the Song, makes the rest of the song, after it, sound like it ended too short, or abruptly.
But then again, it's a WIP. So I understand.
My suggestion would be, to make a little more music, after 4:01. An extra minute or two would be good, to "FULL OUT" or complete the the song a bit.

All in all I enjoyed it very much. :D
brandystarbrite wrote:Wow! Interesting song. "The music is easy to listen too."
I love the "Christmas Bells Shaky sounding thingys," used alot thoughout the song. "Is it a Tambourine or Arabic Riq?"
It seems you enjoy, putting "phone off the hook ring tones" in your songs. LOL! :mrgreen:

3:39 4:01..........putting this in so late in the Song, makes the rest of the song, after it, sound like it ended too short, or abruptly.
But then again, it's a WIP. So I understand.
My suggestion would be, to make a little more music, after 4:01. An extra minute or two would be good, to "FULL OUT" or complete the the song a bit.

All in all I enjoyed it very much. :D
well ... i first thank you for your very nice and encouraging feedback ... i am taking notice of your advices and will revisite the song
this time you were right about everything as usual except " the phone off the hook ring tones" : it is computer starting up ... modem ... keyboard and mouse ... :mrgreen:
about the Christmas Bells ... these are neither tambourine nor arabic riq ... but just a VST for drums i have downloaded en SDK MUSIC website ...
again thank you very very much for comments and feedback
this time you were right about everything as usual except " the phone off the hook ring tones" : it is computer starting up ... modem ... keyboard and mouse ..
Awww man. I knew it "sounded familiar." I had feeling it was "Computer." I don't know why I said "phone." :? :roll:
these are neither tambourine nor arabic riq ... but just a VST for drums
It's a VST for drum? Wow!
but just a VST for drums i have downloaded en SDK MUSIC website ...
SDK MUSIC website? Hmm........that site sounds familiar. I think I'll check it out.
brandystarbrite wrote:
this time you were right about everything as usual except " the phone off the hook ring tones" : it is computer starting up ... modem ... keyboard and mouse ..
Awww man. I knew it "sounded familiar." I had feeling it was "Computer." I don't know why I said "phone." :? :roll:
these are neither tambourine nor arabic riq ... but just a VST for drums
It's a VST for drum? Wow!
but just a VST for drums i have downloaded en SDK MUSIC website ...
SDK MUSIC website? Hmm........that site sounds familiar. I think I'll check it out.
btw i have removed the phone hook ... from the song
you can hear the new version here :
https://soundcloud.com/djallalnamri/mind-corner-9
enjoy !!! :mrgreen:
Wow!That was really good. I see that you've added a bit of Reverb to the song. Nice.
The original version sounded good too.
You didn't have to remove the "phone hook," it sounded cool in the previous version. But that's okay.

But I like the new Birdie sounds, the Rooster and the people talking. COOL! :D
I see you made it longer after you put in the "Birdie sounds etc." Nice.

Great job as always. I love both the first and the new version of this song.
Post more whenever you have time.

PS: Sorry I didn't reply sooner eg. 3 day's ago, "when you posted your newer version of the song."
I have been "very busy." And was only able to "pop in and out" on the Lmms forums from time to time.
It seems I missed out, on a few new Lmms topics posted by other members as well.
brandystarbrite wrote:Wow!That was really good. I see that you've added a bit of Reverb to the song. Nice.
The original version sounded good too.
You didn't have to remove the "phone hook," it sounded cool in the previous version. But that's okay.

But I like the new Birdie sounds, the Rooster and the people talking. COOL! :D
I see you made it longer after you put in the "Birdie sounds etc." Nice.

Great job as always. I love both the first and the new version of this song.
Post more whenever you have time.

PS: Sorry I didn't reply sooner eg. 3 day's ago, "when you posted your newer version of the song."
I have been "very busy." And was only able to "pop in and out" on the Lmms forums from time to time.
It seems I missed out, on a few new Lmms topics posted by other members as well.
you are very welcome and i really do appreciate your nice and encouragine comments and feedbacks
the birdies ... rooster ... and people conversation had been recorded in a Oman market
you can find a lot of free sounds on this site :
http://www.freesound.org/
that you might use in your productions
i have added keystrokes ... modem noises ... to this remastered song :
https://soundcloud.com/djallalnamri/internet-dot-com-2
thank you very very much again