new w.i.p.

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Salam hello bonjour ola ... this is a new w.i.p. made entirely with LMMS (of course ) :mrgreen:
https://soundcloud.com/djallalnamri/civilian-rock
thanks for listening and feedback
This is a nice song.
Love the trumpets. :D

However, the piano part from 44 secs to 1:01 secs, sounds off key, or out of Pitch with the rest of the song.
"That's the only thing wrong with the song."
But the rest of the song sounds Great, so far.

I can't wait to hear the finished version. Keep up the good work.

PS: I just listened to your other song, called Extravaganza-World-in-colours(give-a-happy-end-to-the-manga)extended-&-remastered :o

My God!! That song sounds really Great. It sounds like it came out of an Anime, or Manga cartoon. Lovely! :shock:
I would even say, it sounds like the Music, from the Video Game Bejewelled 3. Which I like alot.

I luv this song very much. Beautiful! I've listened to it twice so far. I'm hooked. :mrgreen:
brandystarbrite wrote:This is a nice song.
Love the trumpets. :D

However, the piano part from 44 secs to 1:01 secs, sounds off key, or out of Pitch with the rest of the song.
"That's the only thing wrong with the song."
But the rest of the song sounds Great, so far.

I can't wait to hear the finished version. Keep up the good work.

PS: I just listened to your other song, called Extravaganza-World-in-colours(give-a-happy-end-to-the-manga)extended-&-remastered :o

My God!! That song sounds really Great. It sounds like it came out of an Anime, or Manga cartoon. Lovely! :shock:
I would even say, it sounds like the Music, from the Video Game Bejewelled 3. Which I like alot.

I luv this song very much. Beautiful! I've listened to it twice so far. I'm hooked. :mrgreen:
first ... sorry for late answer ... and second thank you very very much for listening and commenting in such detailed way ...
well on the first track ... i have used 2 pianos ... one for the rythm and the other for solo ... the chord is A while solo starts with C# ... that is the secund note in the A chord ...

the bass follows the guitar which starts with a C ...

since you seem to like very much "extravaganza etc,etc," ... i have posted a final version of the track here :
https://soundcloud.com/djallalnamri/ext ... l-to-cut-a
hope you will like this one too ...
p.s. : now i think i am going to take a break ... in order to cope with health problem ...
so i hope you all will be fine on LMMS forum ...
take good care of yourself guys and thanks for sharing and listening
p.s. : now i think i am going to take a break ... in order to cope with health problem ...
djallalnamri

Health problems? :o

Oh my Gosh!! I hope you're okay. :(

I enjoyed listening to your music. And I believe the others did too.
You are very talented musician.

I hope you recover from your health problems, and be back soon.

Take care Mr. djallalnamri.
brandystarbrite wrote:
djallalnamri

Health problems? :o

Oh my Gosh!! I hope you're okay. :(

I enjoyed listening to your music. And I believe the others did too.
You are very talented musician.

I hope you recover from your health problems, and be back soon.

Take care Mr. djallalnamri.
thank you very much for your concern ... i hope everything will be fine incha ALLAH ...