Exprimamus introduces.

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi!
At first, apologies for the bad English :) .
I had already put a link to this forum, but I have been shy to introduce themselves... :roll:

so introduce myself now.

I am a Finnish man who has too much free time :D ,
and i use my free time to create music using only Linux MultiMedia Studio and free soundfonts and VST effects.

here you will find my music

https://soundcloud.com/exprimamus

I hope you enjoy. And feedback is always welcome.

--Exprimamus--
exprimamus wrote:Hi!
I am a Finnish man who has too much free time :D ,
and i use my free time to create music using only Linux MultiMedia Studio and free soundfonts and VST effects.
Very nice stuff! I've heard commercial records with less convincing orchestral parts... What soundfonts are you using?
Epic! :mrgreen:
Morning is such a lovely song. It sounds like if it came from a Phantasy Star Online 1 and 2 video game. :mrgreen:
This would sound great for the intro to that game. Very Epic.

I've just listened to a "boring song."
What is so boring about it? Lol! This track sounds great. :D
Did you deliberately call it a "Boring Song," so that people would be tempted to listen to it. He! He! Old school mind trick.
Great for a Japanese RPG.
It sounds like if it came from a Dreamcast, or Nintendo Gamecube, Phantasy Star Online 1+2, underground dungeon stage. And you're coming close to the Evil Boss's lair. :shock:

Howling to the moon sounds like a "Werewolf," song. Scary! :shock:
I could have sworn that this was a "Beethoven Moonlight Sonata" type song. But a much darker version of it.
I like these tunes very much.
Again, good for a Phantasy Star Online game.
You and the Phantasy Star Online composer, seem to have a similar taste in classical music, and composition.

Deinceps is a very interesting song. It sounds action oriented.

Inferior is an interesting sound track. It sounds like a mixture of a scary song and an uplifting song, combined altogether.

All in all, Great job so far! :D
I shall listen to the rest, as soon as I find time. Since today is my Birthday. And I'm very busy right now. Lol!

I am a Finnish man who has too much free time
What's wrong with that? Isn't that a good thing to have "too much free time, on your hands." :lol:
raekman wrote: Very nice stuff! I've heard commercial records with less convincing orchestral parts... What soundfonts are you using?
http://the-filmmusic-group.deviantart.c ... -224143947

Over there I found on the SoundFont, which I got to a good start. Individual sounddfonts I've been lookingwhen needed,
I do not remember all of them (and I have a lot of them actually) :D .
brandystarbrite wrote:
I've just listened to a "boring song."
What is so boring about it? Lol! This track sounds great. :D
Did you deliberately call it a "Boring Song," so that people would be tempted to listen to it. He! He! Old school mind trick.
Great for a Japanese RPG.
It sounds like if it came from a Dreamcast, or Nintendo Gamecube, Phantasy Star Online 1+2, underground dungeon stage. And you're coming close to the Evil Boss's lair. :shock:
Boring song name came about is that it originally sounded boring when I made it, and why a good name change :lol: .

Thank you very much.
And Happy birthday to brandystarbrite :D

I released those songs in it that I've done it and in my opinion those older pieces are not very successful :oops: ,
but they can see very well that progress.
new song in the soundcloud. What do you think ...

https://soundcloud.com/exprimamus/little-song
Wow! :o Pretty neat song.
You have very good composition skills.

It could be my imagination. But, I keep hearing a low "clipping/knocking," sound in the background of the song.
From 0 secs to 11 secs. And in a few other parts of the song as well.
Or is that some type of metronome instrument, that is used to keep the timing of the song?

But then again, it could be the speakers I'm using, because they are quite old. Lol!
brandystarbrite wrote:Wow! :o Pretty neat song.

It could be my imagination. But, I keep hearing a low "clipping/knocking," sound in the background of the song.
Or is that some type of metronome instrument, that is used to keep the timing of the song?

But then again, it could be the speakers I'm using, because they are quite old. Lol!
i think thàt glitch clip wàs màdè with mètronomè instrumènt ànd à rèvèrbè with somè dèlày you will gèt à glitch clip :D
brandystarbrite wrote:Wow! :o Pretty neat song.
Thanks! I appreciate it :D
brandystarbrite wrote:It could be my imagination. But, I keep hearing a low "clipping/knocking," sound in the background of the song.
It's not your imagination. Clipping/knocking is one of the percussion in that which I have used. I was thinking that it sounds good :D
Perhaps it is not :lol:
new song in the soundcloud, again :D . What do you think ...
https://soundcloud.com/exprimamus/lune
another new song in the soundcloud :D
what can I say, I'm quite prolific. :lol:
https://soundcloud.com/exprimamus/sunday