Importing .flp files into LMMS?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
hello,
I tried importing a .flp file into LMMS, and something was imported: a lot of B&B tracks, with notes on them, but they made no sound. the B&B tracks consisted of a lot of a audiofile processors with samples that weren't there. so I guess I need to get all the sampled for it to work?
or how well does it work to import .flp files into LMMS and what do I need for it to work?

thanks!
something was imported: a lot of B&B tracks, with notes on them, but they made no sound.''
You propl do dont have a default soundfont? - add a preset to the track.
how well does it work to import .flp files into LMMS
pretty well, but havent tried it with new release
and what do I need for it to work?
presets from the 'My-Presets' library OR!! any working saved instrument from your own collections. Then just add it in the song-editor. The notes remain unchanged.

br.
thanks. I do have a default soundfont set.

when I import the .flp it it opens a lot of B&B tracks in the song editor, and the B&B editor consists of a lot of audiofile processors with funky looking non-working samples in them (sometimes LMMS crashes when I try to play a sample).

I'm not sure what you mean by "add a preset to the track"? you mean I should replace the samples with my own samples? anyway, it seems like a lot of work..(I'm trying to convince my friend to start using LMMS instead).
I'm not sure what you mean by "add a preset to the track"? you mean I should replace the samples with my own samples?
yes you have to do that. when you import b&b tracks, the file will not contain the actual soundfile (wave/ogg..) FLs uses a completely different 'preset' in 'drumsynthesis' -That you need to manually emulate. And that is for every track
In fact you will -never- be able to import a flp and just play it. You can only import the notes! Everything in regard to the instruments- YOU have to remake EVERYTHING
Nothing of the inner works of FLs will be imported! (lmms cant use anything at all. imageline 'presets' /generators are protected).
-----
edit may 14 - i have recently learned that Sytrus from image-line should work in lmms. This is however not possible to confirm. The demo-Sytrus does not work. The OP also said he used Massive and other image-line instruments. Interesting, but all costs a lot of money
The problem is that even with version 1.0.2 works correctly. Since we don´t load VST have been used in FL Studio.

Greetings.