Sound Delay Of Recorded Voice

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I need to know how to set up LMMS 0.4.15 to do the following:
I want to have a victim err friend put on a pair of headphones plugged into the laptop running LMMS. Using the built in mic of the laptop, they will begin to tell a story and try to continue without stopping or laughing. Through the headphones and as they speak, they will only be able to hear a delayed version of their voice (60-85ms). The donor channel must remain muted. Of course the headphone volume must be sufficiently loud enough to drown out the sound coming from their voice itself.
p.s. By the way, in case you are interested, this procedure causes a condition known as cognicent lateral speech-phase interruption in the frontal lobe speech center of the brain. It significantly deteriorates the ability for the brain to recognize our speech at a rate of about 1-2 ms between the time it is spoken, travels through the outer/inner ear and is converted into an electronic signal and actually reaches the brain's speech center.
Cool Huh? |-/ Thanks Loads!
:lol:

LMMS doesn't take mic input(yet) and I don't know how to work around this.
I don't know what would be the best tool to achieve this but maybe csound/cabbage would be a good place to start. I think that you may also benefit from adding some pink noise in the feedback like 'binaural beats' related stuff.

:geek: Delayed auditory feedback is sometimes used to help people who stutter.