Recursive VST-plugin directory?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
In order to keep things organized I have seperate directories for each VST-plugin. For example, I have "...\VstPlugins\Synth1\Synth1.dll" instead of "...\VstPlugins\Synth1.dll".

In LMMS 0.9.91 (I recall also in previous versions) I can only set one path and it's not recursive. This may not seem a problem when using VesTige, but when I want to add VST-effects in the effects chain I'm limited to only one. Is there a way for me to quickly access all my VST-effects and use more than one in a project?
Currently, VST-effects need to all be in the same directory.

If you're on Linux, you can easily work around this by making symlinks (or hard links) to all of your VST effect .dll files, and putting the symlinks in one directory. I'm not sure if the same is possible in windows.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm on windows 8. I have tried what you suggested with the symlinks and it works! Yay :D
Search and ye shall find! :lol:
I was just about to post asking about this, and here is exactly what I was seeking to have answered.
It's a shame that VST effects aren't seen in subfolders. Any plans on rectifying that?