LMMS 1.0.0 Midi Problem

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
There seems to still be a problem with midi keyboards not been able to play through with zynaddsubfx, SF2 and the new opulenz.
It will play providing you do not take your fingers from the keyboard, Once this happens they become non functionable.
Also loading an existing project using the above also has the same effect. You can delete the track and start again, but with the same outcome. All the other presets seem to work ok.
Has anyone had this problem? I am using the windows 64 bit version on windows 8.
petetech wrote:There seems to still be a problem with midi keyboards not been able to play through with zynaddsubfx, SF2 and the new opulenz.
It will play providing you do not take your fingers from the keyboard, Once this happens they become non functionable.
Could you get a MIDI data dump and see what exactly happens when you release the last key? Does your keyboard send a "all notes off" message? In that case it's a known issue, listed at Github.

(MIDIOX might be useful for getting that dump, if it runs on Windows 8: http://www.midiox.com/ )
Thanks. I will check. I think you are correct. My midi keyboard ( full piano actually ) is pretty old, Roland HP3500s. Pretty sure it does send " All notes Off ", but I think it can be changed via a program change command. I will also see if a can get a midi dump printout.
Thanks for your help.
Regards
petetech