Arpeggio Sort Mode Doesn't Work

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Sorry if this is a repost. Checked but couldn't find it.

I have had a problem with the arpeggio mode when you set it to sort mode. It only goes up when you use it, and not down, or up and down, or anything else. I don't know if it can be fixed or not.
Cannot replicate. Video?
SurrealMusic wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:12 am

I have had a problem with the arpeggio mode when you set it to sort mode. It only goes up when you use it, and not down, or up and down, or anything else. I don't know if it can be fixed or not.
I think you expect arpeggio to work in a different way.
Sort is for more that one note pressed, but you still need to set a range higher than 1, in order to get the method working.
Sort will take one of all pressed notes and go through range notes from that note, then take next note in the pressed-collection ('chord') and go through range for that note, aso -until all notes in the press-collection, has been cycled once in range, then it will restart.
The restart is determined by your selection of Direction
More advanced chord usage can made like this:
musikbear wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:31 pm
SurrealMusic wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:12 am

I think you expect arpeggio to work in a different way.
Sort is for more that one note pressed, but you still need to set a range higher than 1, in order to get the method working.
Sort will take one of all pressed notes and go through range notes from that note, then take next note in the pressed-collection ('chord') and go through range for that note, aso -until all notes in the press-collection, has been cycled once in range, then it will restart.
The restart is determined by your selection of Direction
More advanced chord usage can made like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBN6Hjom6S0
Ok so I basically need to play the notes in the order I want the arpeggio to play.
SurrealMusic wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:09 pm
Ok so I basically need to play the notes in the order I want the arpeggio to play.
In sort mode -yes, and each of those notes will then in the duration of that note, be arpeggiated