FX Mixer Sliders & LFO SPD to wrong position in LMMS 1.0.0

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello people,

I'm using LMMS 1.0.0 on Windows 7 Home Premium.

When I open a saved LMMS project, effects channel 1 volume and LFO controller 1 SPD seem to sit at the right levels.

However, when I hit play, the volume jumps up (slider higher) and the LFO SPD jumps up (counter clockwise) as well. This happens every time I hit play, no matter what level or speed I choose. Both the volume and the speed seem to move to the same, wrong levels respectively each time.
(I don't think it matters, but the FX channel volume is for the LB302 and the LFO is in use for ZynAddSubFX panning.

Setting both back to the desired levels, saving and reopening that saved project does not help and the same jumps occur. The same goes for saving, closing LMMS, starting LMMS and re-loading the project.

My work around for the time being is to assign these two controls to another free FX channel. After reassigning the volume to another cahnnel on the FX Mixer, the 'old' channel is not in use anymore, but still the slider moves to that same position. Same for the speed of LFO 1 when it has become unassigned to anything.

Does anyone know what caused this, prevent it or how to fix it?

Thanks for your time and help.

A.
Check that you don't have any global automations on the knobs... you may have set them accidentally at some point. Right click the SPD knob and the fader and select remove song-global automation.
the old v. lfo was pretty sensitive but I thought they fixed it
diiz wrote:Check that you don't have any global automations on the knobs... you may have set them accidentally at some point. Right click the SPD knob and the fader and select remove song-global automation.
Thanks diiz, I'll check that out and come back here.
Hey dizz, you were right, at least for the FX mixer slider.I had accidentally enabled Global Automation, something I have never used till now, so didn't look there to check. Thanks.

I had already assigned another LFO and deleted the 'problematic one', so I don't know whether that was also a case of accidental Global Automation, but presume it might have been as well.

As far as I'm considered, this 'case' is solved. Thanks guys.

A.