using lmms instruments in reaper

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
i wanted to use the lmms instruments like 3xosc and lb302 in reaper, so i added LMMS/plugins folder to the plugins directory. but i got system errors (lmms.exe is missing -> missing dll files). is it possible to use lmms instruments in other daws?
In short: no.

This is why that whole VST thing exists: it's a format. So that different software can use the same plugins. Because pieces of software don't just automatically work in another software. There needs to be common API's that both the host and plugin understand.

There are other formats that VST: LADSPA, LV2, AU, DSSI... Some hosts can read and use some plugin formats, others can use some others...

Apart from that, many hosts also have their own native plugin format. These are plugins that are usually written and compiled directly against the software itself instead of against a standardized API library. Thus they can never work in another software, unless they're ported to it by someone (which may be possible if both of the softwares are open source, but someone would still have to do that work for it to be possible).