Can't figure out why project is mute

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I've been trying to recreate a part of Infected Mushroom's song Wanted To and all of a sudden I can't play it with sound anymore.

Everything, all instruments and project is muted.

I checked the mixer, instruments levels, master volumn, everything. I just can't figure out why.

All other projects open fine.

You can find the project here: http://bado.so/WantedTo.mmpz
I cannot open the flanger effect, but the project plays without problems. Maybe you can change the flanger settings to see if it's the cause of your project being mute.
yes. plays with no hicups on win32 1.1
I would restart the pc, perhaps there is just a temporary fail in a component, but do you right now have sound from other programs /games/ websites?
For more
You need to post your:
*OS
*lmms vers
*lmms sound device chosen
This is weird, it's happening for weeks, I just left that project aside for a while.

I am using Linux 64bit and lmms 1.1.0 from the master branch.

I used alsa, pulseaudio and now am using jack, it happens with all of them.

I guess this is probably related to the fact that I created this project on lmms 1.0.3?

I don't know, but if it work on other versions maybe it's not a problem with the project per-se but incompatibility.

Thanks for the help!
I downloaded the file, and opened it, on openSUSE 13.1 64 bit. (Linux) lmms 1.0.3

I get two errors, that lmms cant find that flanger, but it still opens, and plays.
I'am running an Debian based custom distro, with lmms 1.0.3
like everyone else I got errors with the flanger, but it opens and plays.
BTW the master volume was all the way up, and the sound almost blew me out of the room.
Guess that's what I get for having my computer on a 7.1 surround sound system, at 75 watts per channel.
So, I removed the flanger, saved and reloaded the project again... It works now...

I guess indeed there was something odd with the flanger, thanks for the help guys!
what exactly was the flanger plugin -a vst?
what name
did you try to turn some dials on it?
This may be a bit difficult to explain, but sound can act strangely:
Is a modulation makes a sound spectrum go outside the 'safe' area for the speakers, several things can happen:
If the amplitude is high, you can totally blow out the speaker -actually rip it apart physically!
that diddent happen :)
If its lower, the sound can kind of 'resonate' outside the audiable part of the spectrum -In an spectrum analyser, you will see a brief warning, and the graph will plummit flat to the buttom (lmms' visualizatier does that in red)
The there is NO sound, and the sound device is idn.. 'paralyzed' ..
And that is actually what i think has happend for you. If you set the flanger to its default pos, save, and retry the project, i would be interested to know the result :)
-Also because we may need to implement some kind of 'wakeupper' for the raralyzed device, in a later release, so the result can help the project.