I have some prroblems after a update to 1.1.0-47.3

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I am on openSUSE 13.1 64bit.
After I installed an update, there is an issue with the volume levels in the automation track, I made with a previous version.
I believe there is already a topic on that.

Anoteher problem I have though, in all tracks the green and red button is not working anymore.
It does not matter what I click it wont mute. ( I even have all tracks play when all green knobs ? squares are grey.
The option the listen to just one track (solo) seems broken too. (then this square turns red)

When I check in the packagemanager which verion I have, it says. 1.1.0-47.3

The -47.3 is prob only openSUSE related.
When I check in lmms it says 1.0.100

I believe there is an topic on that too.

But it seems I am the only one having this issue were the green and red knobs dont work ?

For those confused. The two lights ? right besides the tools icon ( hammer and screw driver) in all tracks.
They are not round anymore, as in th pic, but you get the idea.
http://s671.photobucket.com/user/ZINOVS ... S.png.html

Edit after some more trying, it seems if I click the green one, the sound does not mute but goes too max.
When the green light is on the sound volume is normal.
Well, master branch had this problem, maybe they have taken the master branch instead of stable 1.1.0?
So if I compile lmms myself , this issue should be solved ?

I asume this should be relative easy, because I already should have all or most dependecies.
I can also inform packman about this.

For those not familiar with Linux. Packman gives is alot of software which cant be included by a default install because its not opensource.

https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/wiki/Compiling-lmms ?
I am asking for help on a dutch linux forum, because I get stuck..

cmake complains it cant find a file, which is there. ( I checked )
It did not go as smooth as I had hoped, but I did manage to compile LMMS myself.

This fixed the problem with the mute and solo knobs.

There is however still a problem with 1 or 2 of the automation tracks.
I will redo those tracks, and prob have a talk with Packman. ( the package builder for openSUSE, Arch and a few other distro's but not Ubuntu as far as I know.
I redid the automation track which make a sound fade in. Problem solved.
Before I did this the sound was distorted, prob because the volume was changed ?