How to use MT Power Drum Kit with LMMS

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
This may be a rather dumb question, but I'm trying to use MT Power Drum Kit 2 with LMMS. I can't seem to find a way to get the grooves to import into the actual song at the moment.

The video and limited documentation says to "just drag into the DAW" but nothing I do seems to let me do that.

Dragging into the timeline doesn't work and dragging into the piano roll doesn't work. I feel like I'm just having a complete brain fart with this.

Any help appreciated.
Are those grooves in .wav format? You will need to add them to your song the same way you add external .wav samples. That is, going to the directory where the grooves are stored (via "My Computer" on the far left side of LMMS) and add them from there.
I think the individual sounds are in .wav format (as in the hi-hat, snare, etc.) but the grooves I think are in MIDI format. At least, I can control the drumkit via MIDI so I'm assuming these are prearranged piano rolls.

Does anyone have experience with MT Power Kit 2?

It's free so please feel free to try it out and let me know what I'm missing:
http://www.powerdrumkit.com/
no expirience, and the somewhat weird request for my email, for a 'free' vst.. hmmm :|

That aside, what you need to do with these kind of vst-sequensers, is to set a groove in the vst, and then toggle the 'on/off' vst-controller through lmms-automation.
Eg find that connector in the lmms-array (here synth1' array)
You will propperly also be able to find a lmms-controller to swithch between grooves in the vst
The closest I can get is writing out the notes myself, which is working out just fine for me. I mapped the different drums and cymbals from the kicks being C0 all the way up to the splash being E1.