Dragged Song Editor offscreen, any way to get it back?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I accidentally dragged the Song Editor so that the click-and-drag bar is under where the toolbar is. I can probably just reset the program, but (in case it happens in the future) is there a fix that I can use so that I don't have to reset every time? I have already tried hiding and showing the Editor, however it always ends up back where it was. Thank you in advance! :D
Tenebrosi wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:40 am
I accidentally dragged the Song Editor so that the click-and-drag bar is under where the toolbar is.
Welcome to the forum ! Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)

Im a bit confused, because what we call the toolbar is always top of the main screen,

and the song-editor is always below

So you must think of a different 'bar' :)
However a click on the first button in second row on the toolbar, will toggle your song-editor up and down, does that fix the problem?
If not we need a screenshot of how the problem looks on your screen
Im a bit confused
I apologize. Everything in Lmms is so new to me that I was overwhelmed and didn't realize that there was no problem. What happened was that I dragged the editor upward, and didn't realize that it also increased the total screen size so I could just scroll up to it. *facepalm*
I appreciate the welcome to this community, and I'm sorry for wasting your time, xP
Thank you!
Tenebrosi wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:47 pm
I'm sorry for wasting your time, xP
You diddent -
So overwhelming
You may be interested in my rookie guide -Link in my signature.