win XP + service pack 3 users -Read this

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Some users have problems with the presavation of the settings for files, folders and other defaults. a post this week gave me an idear. For this reason i would like to ask XP-users that has installed service-pack-3 to post here wheater or not their LMMS installation (0.4.9) works flawlessly in respect to saving default settings.
please post your version of win-XP.
eg
Windows XP Professional
Windows XP Home Edition
Windows XP Media Center Edition
Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
tyia.
XP-SP3, and no problems with saving settings from 0.4.07 upwards to 0.4.10.
thank you, but what version:
Windows XP Professional
Windows XP Home Edition
Windows XP Media Center Edition
Windows XP Tablet PC Edition and ..propl not
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
hi, I think I have some problem related to this. I have Windows XP Profesional with Service Pack 3. I just got lmms version 0.4.11. When I started the program for the first time I got the Setup LMMS window. I increased the buffer size in order to get better sound, and set the audio device. So, I increase the value of buffer size and set the audio device, then, I close that window and then tells me that most changes won't take effect until I restart LMMS. I do so, I restart LMMS. But, whenever I open it, the very same window appears again and both the buffer size and the audio device are back to their default value. I repeat the action, I restart the program, but the Setup window appears again with every item set back to the default values. So, I can't set the buffer size and therefore the sound I get isn't good. Is there any way to get round this? otherwise, the program is next to completely useless if I cannot increase buffer and change the audio device.
to musikbear. yes, that was my problem. I looked at that thread and I found a solution to my problem. Thanks for putting me on the right track. :)