Automation track in lmms 1.1.3 linux

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Exactly what the title says how do i add a automation track and use it in version 1.1.3 linux. Because i looked through yt and this stufff still not working like it should be
lokiilox wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:39 pm
this stufff still not working like it should be
Here you need to be precise. What exactly is not working?
when i make an automation track its like i did nothing
Have you read and followed the procedure in https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=Wo ... Automation :?
what does it mean by a control?
Can you specify the context, the phrase in which is "by a control"?
i think i got it but now the automation track says muted how do i unmute
I'm not sure I understand the problem :|

When the led is on (green led), the (automation) track is active.
When the led is off (black LED), the (automation) track is inactive.

To turn it on or off, simply click on the led (and you can also automate this action).
i dragged the greenled to the automation track to apply it to the automation track now it says muted
So, if I understand correctly, now you have to double click on the blue block that is in the automation track, to edit your automation "curve". Since you want to automate the lighting of a led, you have two possible values:

0 = the led is on, so the instrument or effect will be active as long as the playhead scans the portion of the track in which the instruction is 0 (for example, from the first to the fourth measure).

1 = the led is off, so the instrument or effect will be inactive as long as the playhead scans the portion of the track in which the instruction is 1 (e.g. frome the fifth to the eighth bar).

Does that answer your request?