Trouble with my MIDI controller (Akai MPK Mini Mk2)

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello,
I had an Akai MPK Mini Mk2 for my birthday, and I have a trouble : when I "synchonize" an instruments (not drums or percussions), LMMS synchronizes thee keyboard (that's what I want) but also the pads (and they makes lowest sounds of the instrument and it's not pleasant :D )

Could you help me please, knowing that :
I use Ubuntu
Due to a problem, I must use LMMS with Wine :x :x
I can not install the MPK Mini Editor :x
And I all say I think ^^

So could you help me please ?
Cordialy
Nintoman

PS : Sorry if my sentences aren't understandables, I'm french ^^
Serait-ce un problème de vélocité ?

À essayer : dans l'onglet MIDI du synthé que vous voulez contrôler, j'imagine que vous avez coché l'option "ACTIVER L'ENTREE MIDI". Là, il faudrait entrer la valeur 128 dans VELOCITE (ce qui réduit les valeurs de vélocité possibles à 1; autrement dit, il n'y a plus de variation de vélocité). Autrement, vous pouvez choisir une valeur entre 1 et 128.

Je suppose que cela devrait fonctionner.

Pouvez-vous nous dire ce qu'il en est ?
Uh ... Pas très bien compris ! ^^
En tout cas, content de voir des francophones ^^ !
La procédure que j'ai indiqué vous permet de contrôler la vélocité de la frappe sur les touches/pads de votre clavier.

Exemple : si vous voulez contrôler le TripleOscillator avec votre Akai, et si vous voulez contrôler la vélocité de frappe, ça se passe dans l'onglet MIDI du TrpleOsc. Là, il faut cocher la case ACTIVER L'ENTREE MIDI, cliquer sur l'icône représentant un clavier pour sélectionner votre périphérique d'entrée, et entrer une valeur dans VELOCITE (128 étant la valeur qui réduit la vélocité à sa plus simple expression).

Du coup, je ne suis pas certain d'avoir compris quel est le problème. Quel est-il ?
For a summary in English, the problem is not solved (I have misunderstood it).

So if someone is suceptible to respond to Nintoman's request ...
D.Ipsum wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:11 pm
For a summary in English, the problem is not solved (I have misunderstood it).

So if someone is suceptible to respond to Nintoman's request ...
I think I have my answer ! T0NIT0 RMX, a friend using LMMS, has got the same MIDI Controller than me ! I asked to him and he explained me !
Thanks for the answers !

Nintoman
could you perhaps reiterate what they told you? i'm having a lot of trouble myself and would like to know how to get lmms to recognize my mpk mini
Hey Nintoman!

I've had exactly the same problem. How did you fix it?
acanelo wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:18 am
Hey Nintoman!

I've had exactly the same problem. How did you fix it?
Hi,
I actually didn't fixed the problem, but I understanded you need to install, open the MPK Mini Editor and then, create a "channel" : So you can control the controller's messages.
If you need more help, ask to T0NIT0 RMX (the best way to contact him is by Discord ^^) because he explained to me how to fix it !
See you later ! ^^ (and sorry for my "bad" english^, I'm french ^^)