Are bug reports for LMMS 1.20 (The Beta Version) allowed?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I am not sure if bug reports for LMMS 1.20 are allowed, but I have encountered some in using it.
(please let me know if reports for LMMS 1.20 are not allowed because I really don't want to break the rules)

One of the more annoying bugs that I noticed was that when I try to save my project Via pressing the hotkey Ctrl-S, LMMS 1.20 crashes, however it does not crash when you save via the file menu. The main annoyance with this is the fact that I have a habit of pressing Ctrl-S every time I do something of any importance while working on a song, so I keep unintentionally crashing the software while working on something.

Just in case it is needed, the reason I'm using the beta version rather than the stable version (which is what I usually use) is the stable version crashes when I try to load the VST "Air Hybrid 3," and out of dumb luck I managed to discover that when I load Hybrid in the beta version, It does not. I have not been able to use Air Hybrid in a song even though I bought it around 2 months prior to finding out that LMMS 1.20 is capable of loading it, so I am trying to make a song using it.

Is anybody else having this problem?

Thanks for any and all responses

(Edit:) It seems to have randomly stopped, but probably won't be gone for long. I'll update this post if I can find any potential cause.
Bildawl wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:53 pm
Thanks for any and all responses
First, Welcome to the forum Bildawl! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)

In case you like to introduce yourself to the rest of the community, this is the right place
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
I am not sure if bug reports for LMMS 1.20 are allowed
Not only allowed, but very much encouraged. It may be a good thing to post here first, because several is known, and some are well -not bugs :P
One of the more annoying bugs that I noticed was that when I try to save my project Via pressing the hotkey Ctrl-S, LMMS 1.20 crashes
:
(Edit:) It seems to have randomly stopped, but probably won't be gone for long. I'll update this post if I can find any potential cause.
[/quote]
I take that as the Ctrl+S no longer crashes lmms? Correct me if i am wrong.
discover that when I load Hybrid in the beta version, It does not crash.
That is really interesting! Could you tell me what RC you have installed (1,2, or 3)
The main reason for releasing a beta version of a software is to let the user find bugs. So yeah, bug reports are very appreciated. Please feel free to file an issue on github. Please don't forget to tell us which operating system you are using.

https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues