Earphones/Headphones makes music sound different to speakers

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
My Apple earphones make the music lower than to when it is playing normally from my Intel Speakers using Windows WASAPI, can someone resolve this issue? thanks.
jakecj02 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:27 pm
My Apple earphones make the music lower than to when it is playing normally from my Intel Speakers using Windows WASAPI
That has nothing to do with lmms. You propl. have a config-program, for your head-phones, where you can set the default volume, if not you have to set the volume on your pc/ MAC for the particular out (normal green on pc's)
Depending on your soundcard, there will be various advanced settings to do that.

Besides that, since you are new here, Welcome to the forum jakecj02! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)

In case you like to introduce yourself to the rest of the community, this is the right place
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
Yeh my asus has a jack config when i plug earphones in and it was set to headset not headphones, cheers
Hey, buddy. These Intel speakers disappointed me, because, they are not as functional as I expected. Furthermore, some Intel speakers have issues with sound. My sister had so many problems with them so I decided to buy new ones. I was trying to find the best variant, I used Google and I read a lot of reviews from the different sites, such as https://www.audio-direct.com/ , and I found the best variant for her – Rockford Fosgate p1692. They’re looking great, the sound is clean and qualitative. Also, they fit right in without the need for any modification or extra handy work.
Gefest wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:20 pm
Had the same issue, thanks Musikbear.
Great that you got it fixed!
Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome Gefest !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions