I can't even download it, but I want to.

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Not sure if it is an issue on my end or not. I've never had a problem downloading, well, anything. The download will get to about 50% and then just stop with a "forbidden" message from my browser. I'm no computer whiz or anything but it seems more like a problem on your end than mine. At least that's what Chrome seems to be telling me.
Short story, WTF?
Oh this time it's giving me a "network error" message. I know my internet is working just fine. I click on resume and then the error becomes "forbidden". Guess I'm just not cool enough.
Exactly which version of LMMS are you trying to download onto what computer and operating system? Linux/MacOS/Windows, what version?

Steve
zrj23532 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:25 am
The download will get to about 50% and then just stop with a "forbidden" message from my browser.
:
this time it's giving me a "network error" message.
Beside what Steve asked you, i want to know where you are trying to dl from
You should download Only from here: https://lmms.io/download/#windows
I have tested it just Now
There are no problems on our side

Besides that, since you are new here Welcome to the forum zrj23532! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
I just tried the link Muiscbear gave you.

The download works for me. Took me less then 15 seconds to download LMMS.