Full Exporting But It's Not

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Yeah the title sounds stupid. But I'm working on a project, and when I'm ready to export, it exports to the full 100%. Doesn't look like a problem right now, does it? The song's only 57 seconds long. The 100% point is at 30 seconds. Can anyone help?
Edit: My friend who also uses LMMS tried exporting the file I gave him and it's not working for him either.
What version of LMMS?
Which OS/version are you working under?
zonkmachine wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:57 pm
What version of LMMS?
Which OS/version are you working under?
1.1.3 and Windows 10.
Do you have tempo and/or time signature changes in the project?

I suggest that you save a copy of the project for trouble shooting. Remove one track at a time and see if there is one special track that messes with the export.
zonkmachine wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:24 pm

I suggest that you save a copy of the project for trouble shooting. Remove one track at a time and see if there is one special track that messes with the export.
I'll try that. Thanks.
Jonoptimus124 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:29 pm
zonkmachine wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:24 pm

I'll try that. Thanks.
I removed one of the tracks, and when it reached the 30 second point, it was 51% complete. But the 51% point is where it stopped. I tried exporting to an .ogg, but it had the same result as the problem addressed in the original post.
Jonoptimus124 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:37 pm
I removed one of the tracks, and when it reached the 30 second point, it was 51% complete. But the 51% point is where it stopped. I tried exporting to an .ogg, but it had the same result
This is so strange that i need to see the project
upload the project, AS MMP! -and send me the link as PM (just right-click my name in byline and choose Contact musikBear), i will take a look at it

To Save as MMP:
* Open project
* File | save-as
* chose a name... 'xyzzxy.mmp'
press save
You can upload on any file-host like google drive
I will ofcause respect your rights