How to remove a single block from Song-Editor on OS-X?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello, I am a newbie and I use LMMS 1.1.3 on OS X. Unfortunately I have no idea how to remove a single block which I put for example in TrippleOscillator. What I tried:

- double click -> opens opens a new window to load a file
- ctrl-click -> nothing happens
- cmd-click -> shows plus sign and scaled(?) block

Also tried different combinations using backspace, tried to search in Google but still no idea. There is also no rubber like in Piano-Roll.
Welcome to the forums beginnerLmms87.

I'm not an Lmms Mac user, but I shall try to help, as best as I can.
Hopefully, I understood the problem you're experiencing, with Lmms.

Did you try middle clicking on the block, to remove the block? :)
Hey there, just wanted to put this information out there for anyone working on a Mac with lmms who doesn't know how to delete single notes, if you go and adjust your trackpad functionality to include a right click, you can delete it that way, this seemingly obvious thing is something a lot of ppl don't know, myself included at one point. Again, go into your Mac settings and change the right click from two finger click to bottom right click and it should be a lot easier. Enjoy!
VenuxLush wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:14 pm
Hey there,
Hi, Welcome to the Forum VenuxLush !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
just wanted to put this information out there for anyone working on a Mac with lmms who doesn't know how to delete single notes, if you go and adjust your trackpad functionality to include a right click, you can delete it that way, this seemingly obvious thing is something a lot of ppl don't know, myself included at one point. Again, go into your Mac settings and change the right click from two finger click to bottom right click and it should be a lot easier. Enjoy!
That could be helpful for some Thanks.