VST Plugins not loading at all on 1.2.0 rc4

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I just upgraded from rc3 to rc4, and when I load older projects I have all the VSTs load fine, but I can't load new VSTs at all, on old or new projects. Instead of getting some error message, I just get nothing: I open the UI, navigate to the dll file, and open it and nothing happens. The UI just closes and it loads no VST.

I'm running Windows 10 with 64bit LMMS, version 1.2.0 rc4.
GammaDelta wrote: I can't load new VSTs at all, on old or new projects. Instead of getting some error message, I just get nothing: I open the UI, navigate to the dll file, and open it and nothing happens. The UI just closes and it loads no VST.
]
My guess is that the ui is open outside your current view
Scroll the view with the scroll-bar and see if it is opened way out to the right

Besides that, since you are new here Welcome to the forum GammaDelta! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
The instrument doesn't make any sound, either, even on VSTs that make sound by default without any settings, and the box in the middle of Vestige doesn't show anything either: it just says "choose file" still.