No Sound Output

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I'm brand new to using this software (build 1.1.3 system is windows 10 64bit) and theres no sound. I changed it from dummy for portaudio and slsr (or whatever it is), ive tried reinstalling, and the program files are in downloads.

I need to use this for school, so pleeaaaasssseeeeee help. I've been trying on my own for hours and im so f*cking frustrated I could cry.

(I have very little skills of anything but the basics of computers sooo... please simplify it??)
jaewells wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:55 pm
I'm brand new to using this software (build 1.1.3 system is windows 10 64bit) and theres no sound. I changed it from dummy for portaudio and slsr (or whatever it is), ive tried reinstalling, and the program files are in downloads.

I need to use this for school, so pleeaaaasssseeeeee help. I've been trying on my own for hours and im so f*cking frustrated I could cry.

(I have very little skills of anything but the basics of computers sooo... please simplify it??)
ok, so you're gonna have to select SDL, and the in the "Settings for SDL" box, input "RTKVHD64.sys".
At least, that's how it is on my Windows PC
jaewells wrote:
I'm brand new to using this software
Welcome to the forum jaewells ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

Yes for windows it is SDL, you should however leave the field 'input' blanc first.
If you have no experience at all Perhaps my LMMS rookie-guide can interest you? Link in signature.
musikbear wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:00 pm
jaewells wrote:
I'm brand new to using this software
Welcome to the forum jaewells ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

Yes for windows it is SDL, you should however leave the field 'input' blanc first.
If you have no experience at all Perhaps my LMMS rookie-guide can interest you? Link in signature.
My PC uses Realtek(I think that's how you spell it) So if your's uses Realtek, then use mine.
but Musikbear is right.