Pitch shifting after exporting song

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Whenever I export a song from LMMS, after increasing audio quality (anything more than 44000hz), there is a change in the pitch (scale) of the vst Instruments in the recorded song!
Because of this problem I can export only at 44000hz Audio quality.

I'm using LMMS version 1.1.3 (win32/x86_64, Qt4.8.7, GCC 4.9.3 20150305 (Pre release), on Windows 10 Home .

Buffer size:-
Frames: 64
Latency: 1.5ms

Audi interface : SDL (Simple Direct Media Layer)

Please help.

Thank you.
Jibin wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:06 pm
Please help.

Thank you.
Welcome to the forums Jibin. :)

Does the problem still occur, when you try to export again?

Also, are you using ZynAddSubFX, or any 3rd party Vst's, in your music project?

In your music track, did you use automation on any pitch dials? :)

PS: Sorry for the bit of questions. :)
Jibin wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:06 pm
1.1.3 (win32/x86_64, Qt4.8.7, GCC 4.9.3 20150305 (Pre release), on Windows 10 Home .
I staun a bit on ' (Pre release), ' -because 1.1.3 is an official release ..
That is odd, but unfortunately the pitch issue is existing.
Weirdly enough, it seams to be a win10 bug, and it is not understood.
I will add you report to the bug.

Try to export through audacity - eg record the stream, or regular replay, and export, using Audacity quality-settings

Hopefully the export issues will be solved..

I would actually like to see and do tests on a project that has this pitch-issue. If you would upload either a dummy project, or this actual project, i will obliged

upload the project, AS MMP! -and send me the link as PM (just right-click my name in byline and choose Contact musikBear), i will take a look at it. If you do not care about copyright, you can upload the project right here, as an attachment, that everyone can see..

To Save as MMP:
* Open project
* File | save-as
* chose a name... 'xyzzxy.mmp'
press save
You can upload on any file-host like google drive
I will ofcause respect your rights

Besides that, since you are new here Welcome to the forum Besides that, since you are new here
Besides that, since you are new here Welcome to the forum ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
Yes sure! I'll send the project after two weeks.
By the way I'm now using the latest LMMS 1.2 RC4, but it has the same problem (shifting of pitch on export of the project).
Can you please share your email address? I'll send the ".mmpz" project as an attachment through email.
Jibin wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:18 pm
Can you please share your email address? I'll send the ".mmpz" project as an attachment through email.
Just upload on any fileserver, and send me the dl link in PM
Hey I'm sorry I can't upload my file! I lost that VSTi which was creating that pitch shifting problem. I think it was called " TAL Bassline" . I used the bass sound (From TAL Bassline) which was creating that problem while exporting at higher sample rates.I tried replacing that bass sound with sounds from Tripleoscillator and ZynAddsubFX but these sounds did not create any problem (Pitch shifting). I also noticed the same problem with another VSTi called DSK Strings. Thank you!
Ah ha! Just as I suspected. It all makes sense now.
The Vst's were somehow, strangely causing the problem.
Nice work, figuring out the problem Jibin. :)
Jibin wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:07 am
Hey I'm sorry I can't upload my file! I lost that VSTi which was creating that pitch shifting problem. I think it was called " TAL Bassline" . I used the bass sound (From TAL Bassline) which was creating that problem while exporting at higher sample rates.I tried replacing that bass sound with sounds from Tripleoscillator and ZynAddsubFX but these sounds did not create any problem (Pitch shifting). I also noticed the same problem with another VSTi called DSK Strings. Thank you!
Yes, I also had some problems with these 2 VSTi.

Some TAL and DSK are problematic, not all.