how to connect one man band soft with lmms please ?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
how to connect one man band soft with lmms please ?
for use lmms for example melody and one man band for style music from yamaha

one man band (http://www.1manband.nl/omb.htm)
disciplesdeyehovah wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:52 am
how to connect one man band soft with lmms please ?
Welcome to the forum disciplesdeyehovah ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

(In respect to the rules, you need to understand, that i find your username borderline legal. Do not link to related material on this board.)

MIDI:
You can follow the guide here: https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=Using_MIDI

If that does not work we need to know:
your:
* OS (+service-pack-version)
* lmms version
* hardware specification (ram & soundcard is the most important)
* Latency setting
* lmms sound device chosen
I do not know if any third-party software can be connected to LMMS.
D.Ipsum wrote: I do not know if any third-party software can be connected to LMMS.
LMMS doesn't send or receive any midi time messages so you can't sync it with any other studio. But I'm not sure what one man band is. If it needs timing info then it's a no go. Does anyone else use this with any other studios like FL or Ableton Live?
is possible with loopmidi or loopbe or other ?
disciplesdeyehovah wrote:is possible with loopmidi or loopbe or other ?
It depends. If you only need to send key on/off information, process that externally and then read it back on another channel, then why not try it? If you search for those programs here you will only get this thread as hit, so it is probably not many who do this. Why not try it and report back? 8-)
no to the fact that I would like to make music with wave files in mms and use yamaha style with a one man band is it possible?




zonkmachine wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:42 am
disciplesdeyehovah wrote:is possible with loopmidi or loopbe or other ?
It depends. If you only need to send key on/off information, process that externally and then read it back on another channel, then why not try it? If you search for those programs here you will only get this thread as hit, so it is probably not many who do this. Why not try it and report back? 8-)
disciplesdeyehovah wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:49 am
no to the fact that I would like to make music with wave files in mms and use yamaha style with a one man band is it possible?
I don't know. I have never heard of Yamaha style. You will actually provide us with some answers because I doubt that people will go online and search information for you.

What is Yamaha style?
What is 'one man band'?
Does it work with other musik studios?
file styles are files in sty format that sounds in the synthesizer yamaha tyros, psr etc ...

and a one man band is a kind of virtual synthesizer with sequencer etc.

and I think that also works maybe with other music software






zonkmachine wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:19 am
disciplesdeyehovah wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:49 am
no to the fact that I would like to make music with wave files in mms and use yamaha style with a one man band is it possible?
I don't know. I have never heard of Yamaha style. You will actually provide us with some answers because I doubt that people will go online and search information for you.

What is Yamaha style?
What is 'one man band'?
Does it work with other musik studios?
disciplesdeyehovah wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:02 pm
and I think that also works maybe with other music software
This is what you need to find out and as no one here seem to use this software, the one man band manual is the first place to start and/or their web page. If it can be run as a plain VST synth and you are on Linux or Windows then it may work.

Who is online

In total there are 8 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 131 on Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:47 pm

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests