Futucraft Kairatune problem

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Thanks a lot, i will test old releases. Obviuosly i agree that synth1 have also great sounds, i only think that all free vsts like those have got great sounds, but they have got great sounds all different. That's why use also Kairatune can make me to produce some music that i can imitate with other vsts, but that i can't match. So have also this could help me.

P.S. Me and equalizers do not get along very well. I have Equilibre, but i use it only a few. I've got so much to learn.

Thanks again :)
Ok, now with my actually LMMS, the lat version of it that works it's 1.1 (http://futucraft.com/2012/version-1-1-1-released/). But i noitced that i'm using LMMS 1.2.0 RC2, not RC4, because i have installed it with an older download. So i'm downloading rc4, and i'm gonna test Kairatune on it.

P.S. Maybe i found the solution of problem. I hope :)
I solved my problem by downloading the new Beta version of LMMS (1.2.0 rc4), but now i'm having troubles, because these version freeze while loading most of my old project (that were made with LMMS 1.1.3). Why? :( Because rc2 loaded them without any problems. Thanks again.
Roxas wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:25 pm
I solved my problem by downloading the new Beta version of LMMS (1.2.0 rc4), but now i'm having troubles, because these version freeze while loading most of my old project (that were made with LMMS 1.1.3). Why?
rc5, which will be released soon, has performance fixes that I think should sort this up.
Ok, thanks. May you give us a general period when rc5 will be released, like a month, a season...?
And so to load my projects i have to reinstall now older version like rc2 that load them perfectly and for a bit time i will have to give up in using Kairatune, right?

Thanks again a lot, i'm waiting rc5 impatiently.
Roxas wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:50 pm
Ok, thanks. May you give us a general period when rc5 will be released, like a month, a season...?
More like a week.