Possible Zooming bug

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Want to know what really grinds my gears?
How, every time I open a new file, the middle mouse wheel, on it's own, zooms in and out, instead of scrolling up and down, and that I have to *use* the actual short cut, ctrl + Middle Mouse wheel, in order to dispel the effect.

Am I the only one experiencing this problem? LMMS 1.2.0, Release Candidate 4.
EXE Fake wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:13 pm
middle mouse wheel, on it's own, zooms in and out
Not here. What OS?
All "When it open" issues can be fixed by making your own default-template from the File-menu
Not just new files, previously saved files.
Windows 10, 64-bit.
Again, LMMS 1.2.0 Release Candidate 4, just to make sure everyone is clear.
EXE Fake wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:31 pm
Not just new files, previously saved files.
So always default in ctrl+wheel...
This is so strange that i need to see the project
upload the project, AS MMPZ! Just attach it using the button below. That upload/ attachment, everyone can see, so just make a dummy, if you care about your composer rights. DO check it for the odd behavior -Twice, before you upload!
Odd.. when i open this project, and do -nothing- at all, except scrolling my mouse-wheel, the behaviour is exactly as i expected, namely non at all
In order to scroll i need to hold the SH key -and it works
In order to zoom i need to hold the CTRL key -and it works

I cant reproduce the problem with your file.. 8|
Looks like it has to do with something erroneous with either your keyboard or mouse..
Is the mouse very advanced, like a gamer-mouse with a lot of shortcutting buttons? -Or even programmable?
Then it could be a reason -If thats the case -Can you try with a simple mouse on same project?
Else 'we' have a weird win64 issue.. :/ -Witch on the other hand, would not be a first :€