Some baselines have sound, some don't

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi,

All of my baselines were working and everything sounded good and now my first 3 baselines will not work...
Plese help!
Perhaps :
- the synths are off (on = green led).
- the volume of the synth, or certain effects, or their channels = 0.
- the channels to which the synths are assigned no longer have SEND.
-?

Can you give more details?
Hi!
Joseppe wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:36 pm
All of my baselines were working and everything sounded good and now my first 3 baselines will not work...
Plese help!
This sound like a bug to me and I'm one of the developers. Can you please send me a buggy project for testing?
As a PM, you may have to zip it first.
Joseppe wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:36 pm
Hi,
Hi, Welcome to the forum Joseppe ! Here are all our important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

now my first 3 baselines will not work...
zonkmachine wrote: This sound like a bug
Doubt it, we would have seen this before, but we need more
Joseppe please post your:
* OS (+service-pack-version)
* lmms version
* a demo project (as zonkmachine also ask for
AS MMPZ! Just attach it using the button below. That upload/ attachment, everyone can see, so just make a dummy, if you care about your composer rights. DO check it for the odd behaviour -Twice!
Version: 1.1.3
I don't really know what you want me to put for OS but I think it's this: OS X/x86_64, I'm using a mac.
And the sound issue is only happening on one project, I've tried others and they all work fine...
I need an actual project file to test. Sound cutting out from projects is a known issue. It's especially common with certain sound effects such as calf limiter/compressor. You can trouble shoot the project yourself by saving a backup copy and then removing one track at a time until you end up with only one track. Either send me a whole project that is buggy or upload it somewhere for people to study. Or you can create a minimal project by the above method and send it.
Joseppe wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:52 am
Version: 1.1.3 I'm using a mac.
And the sound issue is only happening on one project
Good info. but both Zonkmachine and myself has asked you to upload the project, you need to do that.

Upload the project, un a upload-site and send zonkmachine the link as PM (just right-click name in byline and choose Contact Zonkmachine), we will take a look at it. If you do not care about copyright, you can upload the project right here, as MMPZ! as an attachment, that everyone can see..

To Save as MMP:
* Open project
* File | save-as
* chose a name... 'xyzzxy.mmp'
press save
You can upload on any file-host like google drive
will ofcause respect your rights

Without the file, there is nothing to do
@Joseppe I think this issue is fixed now. If you want to try it you need to install the latest beta relase found here:
https://lmms.io/download/#mac (orange knobs).