AudioFileProcessor

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I have a AFP track in song editor with a water drop sound. I imported the sound, added effects and edited it. I closed the window and then when I opened it again, LMMS crashes.

Is this a common problem? Is there any workaround?

Drum samples work fine in the beat editor so I'm gonna put the water drop in there for now.

Edit: I need to use the sample as a melody so beat editor for that is not practical.
Samples in the Beat Editor are played with AFP and can be accessed via a piano roll. There's no practical difference between AFP in Beat Editor and AFP in Song Editor.

Your problem might be with the "added effects". Some effects are not stable. What effects are you using?

Steve
slipstick wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:09 am
Samples in the Beat Editor are played with AFP and can be accessed via a piano roll. There's no practical difference between AFP in Beat Editor and AFP in Song Editor.

Your problem might be with the "added effects". Some effects are not stable. What effects are you using?

Steve
C* Plate 2x2 and Dynamics Processor. I use these all the time.

True, AFP in Beat and Song Editor and both can be accessed by piano roll. But it's just more of a personal preference.
slipstick wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:09 am
Your problem might be with the "added effects".
Aiminer357 wrote: C* Plate 2x2 and Dynamics Processor. I use these all the time.
Ok, so there is an other issue
'Crash' is ambiguous. What exactly happens? Are there any error-messages?

i need to see the project
upload the project, AS MMP! -and send me the link as PM (just right-click my name in byline and choose Contact musikBear), i will take a look at it. If you do not care about copyright, you can upload the MPPZ project right here, as an attachment, that everyone can see..

To Save as MMP:
* Open project
* File | save-as
* chose a name... 'xyzzxy.mmp'
press save
You can upload on any file-host like google drive
I will ofcause respect your rights